New Fresh Start Realms with Wrath Classic

Anyone know who actually thinks that this will magically fix the game is laughably naïve. Within 2 months of WOTLK release the server economies will be bloated as much as it was before and the fresh servers will have been a waste of time.

Until on the 91st day and people xfer across who already have epic flying and been 80 for ages, then they start manipulating the AH by buying up everything and jacking the price up, or they just go around ganking people trying to level, or they camp outside important places. Real fun experience.

2 Likes

If they’re smart, there will be one PvE realm. Total.

1 Like

you must be either very naive or bad at statistics/math if you think that within 2 months people can mess up a servers economy to the same level as a 2-3 year old realm…

Having said that. I’m all for getting rid of the transfer option to the fresh realm, either that or make it after a year- 8 months

3 Likes

this is a really dumb take. People want fresh servers for a reason… the reason being not having a server with a completely screwed up economy. Letting anyone transfer there at all completely defeats the ENTIRE purpose of a fresh server.

4 Likes

If you don’t know, maybe you shouldn’t talk about it.

It is always an opportunity to stab a murderous model that fuels dictatorships to this date.

It appears that no one actually likes that dude.

1 Like

:arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up:

If they’re smart, they’ll put population caps on the servers that force people to actually play the game instead of megaservering their way through it.

But I consider that unlikely.

2 Likes

wut

a very easy fix for the imbalance problem would be to put a queue to the faction that gets first to 55/45 ratio.
So no faction can ever be above that ratio.
Such an easy fix

4 Likes

Megaservers are a corruption. We could debate about what they are, but they definitely aren’t Classic WoW.

2 Likes

You’re not managing to connect your hobbry horse to the topic.

1 Like

You’re the one who originally stated something they should do that was at best tangentially related to the post you quoted :stuck_out_tongue:

Would a hug help, friend?

Yes.

can someone hug me in the hopes that blizzard will for once listen to it’s raging community clamoring for no transfers ever to fresh realms?

5 Likes

hug

1 Like

All of this sounds amazing, except a one HUGE issue listed.

DO NOT allow ANY transfers from non fresh servers. That is an insanely horrible idea, please do not ever allow this.

Otherwise, fresh servers with ONLY fresh players on it sounds really awesome.

17 Likes

I cannot agree more. Block all transfers (inbound and outbound) from the new fresh server.

1 Like

If inbound transfers are to be allowed, limit them to 500g on character and BoP items only.

But they should NEVER be allowed.

2 Likes