New Fresh Start Realms Available with Pre-expansion Patch

We need confirmation of OCE Fresh Start, this is outrageous!!

11 Likes

This is the way… lots of potential OCE players will not come back for US pings.

8 Likes

West coast is somewhat manageable so long as you’re not located in the western parts of OCE

2 Likes

Are we seriously not getting an OCE server?

Isn’t there still like 12k active raiders on OCE this late into TBC?

I would think we’d see 5-10k OCE players for fresh

10 Likes

What coast isn’t manageable for a AAA subscription based game in 2022. Paring $20 AUD a month for 200ms ping and a server time where peak raid time occurs while we are sleeping or st work is a joke.

5 Likes

I see all the OCE players are awake now!! FRESH START OR RIOT!!! @@@@@@@

9 Likes

hard to nail interrupts on a 300+ ms ping. Quite a few times being on point with ints is required. So I guess Oce players just stick to classes that do not have an int?

6 Likes

I’ve been waiting weeks to roll on OCE fresh server with my friends… please make even just 1 PvP or not don’t care. Otherwise we may not come back :frowning:

10 Likes

Guess we need to relocate IRL for a shot at top arena ratings -.-

2 Likes

100%. From a pure financial decision not sure how they would skip OCE. Lots of players that are only interested in wrath and not wanting to be so far behind or outside of established “clicks” that will not come back to play on a US server.

I did that in original release… its not fun. Being benched on prog because of where you live sucks.

8 Likes

Agreed, I would have started on Arugal weeks / months ago if I knew we weren’t getting OCE fresh.

Now it’s way too late to catch up on a GDKP cesspit server and we aren’t getting fresh… We’ve been totally screwed over by Blizz here.

Literally will not play anything but an OCE fresh. Zero interest in playing anything else at this point.

10 Likes

My thoughts exactly. Wasted all this time waiting

4 Likes

Lots of OCE who haven’t woken up yet or that don’t use forums that are in the same boat mate.

8 Likes

Honestly look at the arena now, there just isn’t enough oce players for the servers we have already. Now split that in half. There won’t be any pvp for you to interrupt in.

1 Like

Thats a seperate issue of them needing to merge the battlegroups with US

Well why are they worried about 300ms as you’ll have 300ms anyways, and pve is a joke 300ms will barely change anything in pve.

Half of the WotLK classic playerbase aren’t playing TBC.

Look, you could be totally right, but I don’t think the playerbase will be split in half as much as the playerbase will get a huge influx of players.

I personally won’t play anything other than OCE fresh

3 Likes

Not the point,
trying to find a guild on US for OCE hours to raid, and general open world stuff with 300ms is not fun

3 Likes

Many pve encounters require interrupts….

Also Arugal is about 10 times the size of any og tbc server and even Yojamba is much bigger. Our region is not dead besides PvP and that will likely change for wrath where it becomes much less of a joke / rng fest

2 Likes

OCE just doesn’t have enough players unfortunately, I was all for OCE battlegroups and that was a huge bust. Just give US west and it will be fine, it’s only 300ms if you’re in SA or NT, NSW is closer to 200ms

1 Like