New Fresh Start Realms Available with Pre-expansion Patch

Yeah but they’re PVE so the riot will be easily quashed.

7 Likes

that’s fair. it was a 50/50 guess lol

1 Like

No PVE server… what are you thinking… and to everyone saying PVE servers are dead have you been on pagle or mankrik they are far from dead…

35 Likes

They haven’t decided on a PVE server name yet.

No PVE server is the way to go, there is only one way to play this game!

6 Likes

many can hope. would be cool to see. but i’ll take whatever fresh server i can. sucks i’ll be camped since i blow chunks at pvp.

1 Like

No PvE server? No region based servers?

Hopefully I don’t have a massive ping to the one server, surprised they didn’t include at least servers for region, like 1 US west, 1 US east, so on.

3 Likes

Yet again OCE is forgotten about. Im pretty furious right now. Where is our server? Are we not a region too?

Give OCE a fresh server too. We pay our sub just like everyone else. Dont force us in to a sub par product full of bots and RMT

12 Likes

i believe there are some OCE players advocating for merging with US servers. :confused:

The thing that surprises me the most is that there isn’t at least 2 servers, one for east and one for west. I’m not surprised oceanic players getting nothing though.

There a big divide between Lost Dwarfs and Blackthorne

1 Like

Give it a couple months when one faction dominates and you’ll have a pve server

7 Likes

yes plz. lol

1 Like

Wth…Why no PvE?

11 Likes

Don’t worry, us oceanic players will get remembered when it gets to classic WoD.

3 Likes

I identify as PvE.

9 Likes

I agree there should only be one server but there’s no way it will have good faction balance if it’s pvp.

Pve is just a better way to play the game

8 Likes

Bunch of BS! I have 50 fresh rolling people ready for PVE. I respect everyone’s desire to play how they want. There are a lot of people who want a PVE server. Why cater to only one side?

I hope they fix this, at least give an option for each type of player. What about those who want RPPVE? RPPVP? This isn’t just about one play style, give your subscribers a place to enjoy the game how they want!

15 Likes

I live in California and I play on US East Mankrik. We raid at 5:30pm my time, which works out fine for me. I don’t know if US East and West servers really matter.

1 Like

Is this server going to be an east coast or west coast server? I have significant delay when playing on west coast servers, so I’m personally hoping it’s east coast. I am sure there are others who would say the opposite though.

3 Likes