New Fresh Start Realm Now Available -- Angerforge

Because this server should have been an option from the start?

Because this server should be opening to split the population that is obviously too large to handle on the single realm that they forced us onto?

Because our time shouldn’t be so worthless that they can expect us to have to throw away what we’ve done on our “Fresh Realm” so that we can access the product that we’re paying for.

You cannot be serious right now.

It would be nice to hear an admission that you massively dropped the ball on estimating demand for fresh servers.

You have already permanently changed player behaviour.

People remote queue in to protect their spot. Ppl stay logged in with a simple $5 mouse mover. The same one I use to keep myself listed as active on zoom while I’m playing world of Warcraft.

Every single server will have a 12+ hour queue on launch and will be unplayable for a large portion of the player base. Launching a new realm will not fix this.

Blizzard you have already guaranteed that sept 26 will be an unmitigated disaster.

1 Like

Lmao, so they foresaw what is inevitably going to happen, said that it will happen, and then went ahead and did it anyway.

It is absolutely going to ruin the faction balance and just lead to sub-optimal populations in the long term.

WOW WOW we really THANK YOU blizzard that realm was really neeeded.

If this was East I would play there. I refuse to play West because of a few reasons. One being the time difference, and another is my ping. I have equal distance from my house to West and from my house to East. On the East servers I ping 54-56, and on West I ping 86-88. That is about a 75% increase in the ping. The infrastructure for West just sucks for some reason.

1 Like

This should have been an option from the start.

This doesn’t help anything. Who is actually going to want to start over? This is a horrible change, and I don’t understand why out of all the solutions that everyone presented to you, you still chose to ignore them and do something completely different.

I’m tired of being so diplomatic only for you guys just completely ignore us.

3 Likes

I still don’t understand why you have created 3 new servers pvp/pve or otherwise when you haven’t opened up transfers to realms that have no que time and you have not
offered free transfers to these new pvp realms? 3 realms of lvl 10’s pvping makes sense but I make a toon boost g2g same with some of the realms you can’t transfer to can’t give you 25$ no good but if I insta log make a toon and give 50-70$ no problem pls explain?

Because hopefully a couple thousands people who are sub level 20 will just go to the other server. It’s not about the 80% of people who are entrenched. It should still help.

Another west coast fresh server? WHAT THE F…!?

THIS DOESN’T MAKES SENSE AT ALL!

It sort of does, if they decide to all transfer to Skyfury when the queues subside and they retire Angerforge.

No it doesn’t you have 3 new west coast servers that you can’t transfer to not to mention the old ones that you can’t transfer to so who is doing this if they decide to go Skyfury GL with your re roll or your boost cause you can’t transfer

Well, at least this is good news. I just hope it stays that way forever.

what are you guys in blizzard thinking holy f…, why 2 west coast server you didn’t read the amount of post talking about east servers or what??? You already have 1 west for the OCE players, what about the South american playerbase who are been force to play with 160ms+ in skyfury??? …

Keep raging your mad men. I’m livin it up hot dog 420 blazing booty shorts on fleak frfr.

Fitting name.
So many poor people are fallen trap into this and
they won’t be able to escape…unless you add RDF.
PLEASE!

new fresh realm for EAST or unsub

2 Likes

West works for Oce players but for South american it’s very difficult you have around 160ms+ I even know friends on retail or current TBC realsm that don’t want to give a try to fresh because the amount of lag…

Without allowing existing characters from Skyfury to move over this addition wont really change anything. Not to mention you locked Skyfury out of nowhere with no announcement. People have friends that have just subbed and waited in queue to be surprised by not being able to make characters.

Allow xfters from Skyfury over and this would be a solid change, without that its very lackluster. People will stay in 6 hour queues to continue their characters they already invested into. Or they will simply quit.

4 Likes

Yep my rl friend just hit me up yesterday asking me where I was playing and that he was coming back. Told him about Skyfury and the queues. He waits in queue 2 hours and says screw it, will try again later when it isn’t full. Now it’s locked. If I could transfer over to the Refugee camp server then he could roll up there. Then merge the servers when the population inevitably falls.

Yep, by 3:30pm EST Skyfury already had a queue of multiple thousands of players going.

I’ve officially rerolled on Angerforge, although what a name, yeesh. And still West Coast, eh? But at least I can get right on (for today anyway, lol).

It doesn’t look like too many people are moving off Skyfury when faced with starting over.

I still think Blizzard needs to offer free transfers off Skyfury and onto Earthfury PvP. Few PvPers are going to move, even with a free transfer, to resettle on Maladath PvE, even if it is an East Coast server.

1 Like