New Fresh Start Realm Now Available -- Angerforge

Oh please, do explain to me how you only have 10 days to get the 70. What is the critical thinking of that? I would love for you to demonstrate this “critial thinking” and provide some explanation?

I will wait…

As always, this will solve the problem until people stop playing and now there will be 2 servers fighting over 1 server worth of people. These servers really should be linked / merged later on.

1 Like

They should really allow transfers from Skyfury to the fresh realm.

1 Like

I was super disappointed this wasn’t East Coast. The whole reason I went fresh PVE instead of fresh PVP was because of the coast issue.

2 Likes

It kind of defeats the purpose of a “Fresh Realm” if you can tranfers level 70’s to it.

1 Like

just allow the pvp servers to share one another and be done with it.

what’s your solution? very easy to critique tougher to provide a fix suggestion

And this helps those on dead factions how? This helps the massive server queues how? Expecting people to roll fresh? People missing the AV weekend entirely? Unreal.

hardly, it’s made up of California, Washington, and Oregon.

1 Like

Cross realm.

You guys should honestly allow transfers from skyfury over to angerforge if people don’t want to sit in queues, who cares about an extra week worth of leveling, it’s fresh. Let people play the game and not sit in queues if they want to.

There’s so many things wrong with this.
I saw you open this today and was ECSTATIC to see the end of skyfury’s quetimes.
I was petitioning to hold a vote to transfer only to learn, we cant?
What in god’s name is the point in launching a new fresh realm?
Everyone who wanted to start fresh did so 2 weeks ago.
I got to 70 farmed a brut set and got epic flying yesterday.

Why in gods name would I or anyone else start over again again?

Why is the new realm again a west coast realm? I don’t like playing with an extra 30ms

Why was there only 1 server allocated to this fresh start rollout?

Why do we keep getting slapped in the face for trying to play this game?

There’s so many questions and they all seem to have a common answer, you don’t care because it’s still profitable.

Absolutely sick of it.

1 Like

Not making it US-east and/or an RP-PVP server was a huge mistake.

? Skyfury launched 2 weeks ago.
We’re seeing 5-6 hour ques.
Give me a break.

So another west coasts server

Skyfury ppl will need to reroll to get out of their que.

Not much time to get to 70 even in this content-devouring era.

RP-PvP would have been so great. Even if there’s not a lot of RP the community is always better on RP servers. QQ

2 Likes

How does a queue size on a different server have anything to do with what a “Fresh Realm” is for?

1 Like

this. we want this

ill give you a hint. long term server population.

Again, how does that have anything to do with what a “Fresh Realm” is for when it is opened up?