New forums, same brown background

I don’t think they’re activated. I embedded a video earlier.

1 Like

Yeah, the brown is dull and boring. I like the Overwatch color scheme.

1 Like

Must be 20 characters.

1 Like

I also wanted a new color… hopefully it will change eventually.

1 Like

It gave me my blood elf paladin as default, but I’d been leveling on her earlier today.

I like the brown background color.

No they’re active because I tried to save my post (I run the SL megathread) and it had links in it, I couldn’t edit it due to not having a high enough trust XD

1 Like

Put me on my highest lvl toon, which is my main, but I don’t post on her. lol

The new forums feel strange. This is going to take a bit to get the hang of!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Is that a light grey or a dark gray? Or, perhaps a transition of light to dark?

What other colors would work? I think maybe a lite blue would be great!

Walks in
See’s the same ol color
shakes head
Ay mon, it be nice if the ol mon woulda at lest changed da color ta a moar pleasing shade of blue er grey, oh well one Troll maybe be back one day ta check.
Turns out the lights and closes the door

:no_mobile_phones: You guys want to see a neat emoji

Yeah my first post was on the last character I was on in game. Didn’t realize it until after I posted though… lol

That’s awesome! Also, look what I can do!

I can post without a subscription! Was that intentional?

1 Like

Sad to see no Blue CM avatars, but it is nice to see that we can like Blue posts now.

/moo :cow:

5 Likes

Can’t seem to find a link to see all of my posts, though I wonder if that’s because i haven’t posted on the new forums yet. Also, on mobile at least I can’t get the reply button at the bottom of the page to work, had to click the reply button on an actual post in order to get the text box to come up. Also, touch location is WAY off on the forums, not a device issue because its spot on when using the keyboard and other websites.

Edit: touch and reply work a LOT better in Desktop Site mode, infact that’s the only way I could get my post to actually go through.

Edit 2: found a way to see my posts by tapping on my character’s avatar on this post.

That was the best thing I will see all day.

I’m glad they kept most of the original color scheme, otherwise I think I would have had a really long “get used to it” period. This feels like the same thing but better.

Over in this thread: You don’t need a sub to post now! - #15 by Linsivi

I will have my mohawk back soon™!

9 Likes

The view count is back, at least!

Yeah but they use your characters achievement points not your accounts! My big numbers are gone!