New forums, same brown background

Don’t worry, I’ve already requested a mag’har version. I will have it one day!

7 Likes

I thought it was going to be a shade of blue. I am a bit surprised by the same old brown.

But, anyways, we survived!

Oh I’m glad they still look the same. Dark colours are best for my eyes,

4 Likes

I like it, much better than I thought it’d look!

1 Like

Oh these are going to take a bit to get used to… lol

I guess no one liked my pinky pie pink with butterflies idea.

1 Like

It gave me my Alliance Paladin as default.

No longer requires a sub to post? Cool.

If ever there was a reason to start racking up those trust levels, this would be it.

now, if only my armory characters would update, I feel this is a side-effect of some of the new forums migration and will give it the benefit of the doubt

also it loaded my other druid by default

2 Likes

I got this one, I think was my last character I logged in to both on forums and in game.

No need to hide your faction loyalties my friend.

9 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been tired of the brown for awhile now. Was hoping for some nice navy blue or something.

Ah well, at least the brown is easily readable, it’s not harsh or anything, it just feels old now is all.

Does anyone know if our Trust level is tied to our account or our individual characters? I’d assume account, but you never know, ya know?

At the end of the day I’m just glad we have a proper notification system and better formatting support. It was always so hard to make more in-depth posts look presentable here.

1 Like

Kinda boring looking to me…

1 Like

Well, at least we got the pretty void elf to look at up too.

2 Likes

I don’t like change

I don’t like having a minimum character count

2 Likes

did they even bother to go with the trust thing at all? I didn’t see any mention of that, I mean it was on a few other forums like the OW one so I was reading earlier

1 Like

I would have loved literally any other color rather than brown. Oh well i guess.

2 Likes

I don’t mind the minimum character count. Chances are if you aren’t typing at least 20 characters you didn’t really have much to add in the first place.

2 Likes

posts must be at least 100 characters? no more snarky one word replies? :frowning:

*20 characters, but still sucks.

1 Like