New forums, same brown background

Me too! I was hoping for grey, I’m a bit over dirty brown but sadly our tastes do not match the forum designers. sighs:disappointed_relieved:

I’m quite fond of the brown background.

That is a /rimshot right there.

It seems like my main server forum(Malfurion and Trollbane) are not showing up under my “Your Realms” section of the forum category list. It’s only showing the other servers I play on.

Yeah, sorta tired of the color scheme at this point. Its been like this for how long? Was really hoping with the birth of new forums we could get something new and different. The current one is just bland and old and boring at this point.

1 Like
1 Like

They should at least give the Classic forums the classic grey background.

Idk why but this gave me a serious chuckle and yet I agree with you fully on this

Defecation in, defecation out …

Well said haha

Like maybe perhaps the color of the expansion, emerald green and gold or sea green and navy blue.
Naaah, to fn easy. >_>

Is that what these new forums are?

Most of these threads are kinda crappy. I’m glad I wore the brown background.

i hate it, must have 10 characters. Cant just say i hate it.

There is probably a roll eyes emoticon you can add to the end of “I hate it.” And don’t forget a couple exclamation points.

To be completely honest, the forum revamp is something that they have done for awhile: fixing what isn’t broken. It seems like they overcomplicated it for the sake of overcomplicating it. But I will get used to it.

It’s pretty trivial to get a user script to revert it to the 2006-era grey background (#252525), and it looks so much better.

I like the brown background. Every new expansion needs their iconic poop quests. I mean that in the most endearing way possible.

1 Like

:us: FREE :us: THE :us: BACKGROUND :us:

not all of them, my shaman seems to be stuck in like 2012 because it shows them as Lv 90 and in a guild I havent been in for like years.