New Forum Guide - Syntax and Features

Just testing to see if it works

Edit: YAAAAY

3 Likes

I am at my witā€™s end. How do I center align text?! I have tried everything and have seen it done in new threads.

Have to use <div align="left|right|center">
E.g.
<div align="center">Centered Text</div>

Centered Text
2 Likes

You are a lifesaver.

x2

1 Like

So Iā€™ve met all the requirements posted for level 3, and yet still donā€™t have it; are we 100% that itā€™s 500 topics viewed, 20k posts read, and all the other critera? Iā€™d really like to be able to put working links into our guild recruitment post hah.

1 Like

Sometimes it takes a day or so to upgrade ya.

2 Likes

Ahh - gotcha. Do they have to manually approve these things? Iā€™d of figured itā€™d be a super fast automated type thing.

Not sure, I think itā€™s automated but on a daily (same time every day) basis - thatā€™s 100% speculation based on how I notice people trickling in.

2 Likes

It popped up this morning!

Also - do we know if there is any way to center images on posts, like we can with text?

So, can anyone answer this for me by chance? I had my forum account put on hold for 24 hours on Nov 18. Does that mean Iā€™ll never be eligible for T3? Does that fall off at some point?

Whatā€™s a respectable gif/image limit yā€™all think? I donā€™t wanna take up a lot of room with massive stuff, but it needs to be see-able.

I guess this is good right?

Can you keep responding even though the wow time has expired? :thinking:

Unpaid accounts can only post in the support, new player, returning player, and Classic forums. Posting in the other forums, like General, are a perk of having a sub.

It can take a day or so for the forums to catch up to a new billing status.

1 Like

ā€¦ delete this postā€¦

I was wondering if you could assist me please?
I thought Iā€™d fill the requirements for Trust Level 3 by now, but it appears I donā€™t.

My .json shows a lot of my ip address entries, and says ā€˜notification_level":3,ā€œownerā€:falseā€™. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve been flagged or suspended, but maybe years ago I was and itā€™s restricting Level 3.

It all seems confusing! :heart_eyes:

I would be interested in this so-called

Do you mean current or lifetime or since the new forums when up?

1 Like

If I was ever suspended or flagged, it would have been years ago, I donā€™t think I was, though. I have never been flagged or suspended on the new Forums.

Thanks for replying so fast! I thought maybe you guys were all in bed. (In the US, Iā€™m in Australia.)

I imagine youā€™re just waiting for the automated system to turn your flag on - you appear to meet the requirements. I donā€™t think years ago will hurt you. Like I said above, I think itā€™s a one time a day thing just from observation.

1 Like

Thank you. :slight_smile:

Maybe itā€™s a time-zone thing.