New forum function - posting anonymously, as Anonymous

BTags would reduce stalking and toxicity since you wouldn’t be able to hide behind alts. Now jump back to Zensetal so you can cry about Twitter some more.

4 Likes

yeah thats the conclusion i came to as well.

1 Like

…What makes you think i care about the money?..

You still haven’t commented on how I was harassed and told to off myself by an anonymous person for weeks.

They never got punished because they were anonymous. I couldn’t block them or ignore them and they kept harassing me for weeks.

But that’s not toxic, hey?

4 Likes

Amazing how you came to a conclusion that you reached on another character.

1 Like

oh so you do make money from your twitter then?

I don’t.

i really have no idea what you talking about. Can you please elaborate?

1 Like

We need account wide ignore because then our level 10 hunter and many of the other obvious sockpuppet trolls in this thread wouldn’t be able to swap to alts and continue to troll. They’d slowly be ignored by the entire forum because their reputation would be all they have.

2 Likes

but u just brought up the topic of money.

2 Likes

Oh, I see. Well, I like you both so I won’t get involved. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

All the times before it was flagged and restored was before the pathetic sock puppets started trying to do what they do.

that is correct but it is possible for people to make money from twitter.

1 Like

A BTag would be a unique identifier for your account. So you could only post with one single identification instead of being able to flip between alts and pretending to be different people. So no more Nelfas and Zensetal posting, it would just be your BTag.

2 Likes

Yep, I do indeed have the Green Blackboard comic open in another tab.

1 Like

so you could stalk and harass even more frequently? No.

#anonymous posting.

1 Like

How much money do you think a Twitter account with 39 followers is going to get? Be precise. I want to see dollar amounts here.

1 Like

i would like to add my support for that as well.

#anonymouspostingforthewellbeingofwowforums

2 Likes

I’m not verified.