New forum function - posting anonymously, as Anonymous

You are saying you should not have to deal with having a reputation based on your history with someone. How would that make the forum community less argumentative? How would it make people safer from stalking or heckling or simply messing with people?

This idea makes no sense. It’s like saying we should do away with restraining orders because they stop people from being able to express themselves at the people who feel threatened by them. It’s a really weird idea that sounds much more like it would come from an abuser rather than the abused.

4 Likes

Well i suspose it would be silly to assume you’re anti-harm and against people telling them to disappear if you’re just doing it for a laugh then.

I don’t care what you assume of me the opinions of strangers on the internet don’t matter

1 Like

…Replying is caring. If they truly don’t matter, why comment. People who laugh, don’t comment and pick a side bro.

You’ve said you have no issue with btags. So why act like it’s an issue to state what you’ve said that with the excuse “I’m just laughing”?

Drexigan enjoys laughing as stated earlier I would imagine

That’s not true my myladi of the Sin’Dorei… We, Noble Kal’dorei, would like to discuss such topic as anonymous posting here.

But wretched orcs and and filthy fallen humans of Stormwind keep swarming and trying to interrupt this conversation!

We aware!

p.s. Great i like to RP in forums.

2 Likes

No, Shadina is correct. Roleplaying has nothing to do with the forums at all.

There’s no “We” in anything. I will not be grouped with a subpar human being who thinks telling somebody to off themselves is “jUsT a DiFfErNet OPiNioN”, and think it’s rude to block them for saying it. There’s a reason why i put you up on twitter.

I comment because its funny I don’t know how many times I have to tell you this a brick wall would have gotten it by now :rofl:

2 Likes

that’s why exactly we need anonymous posting. You already making false claims and accusing me for no reason.

1 Like

Well if somebody told them to disappear, and you find that funny they are told that, that tells me exactly what side you’re on then.

we do not know truth or details. Unless we can see evidence, otherwise false claims.

Also that’s why you need anonymous posting, because you already made false accusations about me in twitter. Reported.

Ain’t false if it’s true. Your words. Not mine.

Cope.

They’re aware of that. They’re not posting in good faith. We’re in the “fake niceness and selective quoting” part of the Khrog/Doobly/Uulomul/Bula posts, escalated up from a period of general engagement with the community on a new alt.

Next will be the part where they start to go a little unhinged, and then they’ll dive right into hardcore bannable trolling. It’s a pretty predictable pattern that has held for their last series of alts, I’m just waiting for the part where they go nuclear again since the geiger count of their posts has started to escalate.

5 Likes

Nah, now were in the “Telling somebody to disappear is a different opinion, and if you block them, then you’re being rude” part now. The Mask is completely off now. LOL.

1 Like

reported for real life threat.

I suspect that Bula and Nelfas are the same person, but I don’t know for sure because 55 DK alt. But Bula was who the poster I was talking to was responding to.

3 Likes

Agreed. It’s kind of funny how they prove the need for account blocking by arguing against it in these ways.

Tools for defense and moderation based on community feedback of accounts is the way to go. Strong anonymity from real world anything is good, but not from in community forums. That reputation is a good thing.

4 Likes

PBHHHHHHHHHT BAAAAAAAAAAWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Falls over laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efFkzxZYpl8

(somebody pls embed this for me lol)

To…himself?

Anyway good luck with that on Elon Musk’s fReE SpEeCH platform, they ain’t care about anyone doing anything these days.

3 Likes

Kid doesn’t even know sarcasm. LOL :clap: :clap: :clap: :joy:

2 Likes