New faction elves vs savages?

You got it right you pole-proportioned dendrophile!

U wot.

If you go any further with that grape-soda stained mop you call a wig, I’m going to smash your stuff so hard you won’t even be able to walk home on your limp ears!

Gladly hopefully you will some day know what bathing is, fight your own wars for a change orc.

I want these!

1 Like

Lol good luck

Also remind me not to heal Kul Tiran shamans from now on.

The joke

You

It wasn’t very funny.

Ravandill’s quest on youtube.

This would be great. We can call ourselves

The Republic of Texas
New Florida
The Sanctuary of California

And then watch as the bigger armies,Alliance or Horde, come slaughter ever single one of us until there is no more ! Maybe we can all make it onto Hollywood Jaina Waifu’s ghost ship and sail to Silvermoon for freedom !

Love the idea of a third faction but it should be nothing but all evil races or race entirely against the alliance and horde. A race that has no lingering oh they are good sometimes like horde and alliance.

Trees eat sap for blood.

Don’t you mean the Mutant Troll faction versus everyone else?

Looks like your jealous and I don’t blame you trolls are idiots and we are great

You’re aware that I’d be a part of this elf coalition too, right?

1 Like

I’d be all for putting female blood elves in their own faction so that us male belves can be the true queens of the Horde.

I think an elf only faction could be cool.

Given that the majority of crap that goes wrong in Azeroth has it’s genesis in elves being stupid with magic, an entire elven faction is basically the beginning of the end.

1 Like

Go ahead. We’ll just sit back and wait for you to blow yourselves up again.

Since the last time we had a “By Elves, For Elves” faction, it ended in “Sell planet to the Legion, or blow the world up stopping it”, I am going to have to go with “no”.

Besides, I’d miss my Sunwalker buddies.