New Epic BGs?

help, waiter, there’s a pigeon on my chessboard!

well, you aren’t bringing any logic or facts so clearly you’re not understand so repeating seems to be needed.

your feelings about what is and is not fair has no effect over what the game does and does not allow me to do. just because you feel like its unfair does not make it an exploit.

so the game allows raids to do random bgs?

Using third-party programs to automate any facet of the game, exploiting bugs, or engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating.

you don’t have veteran achievement on any of the epic bgs, as far as i can tell on any of your toons though i didn’t check them all. your perspective on how they should be played is not one of experience, and it will shift as you gain experience.

so my addon that automatically sells the junk in my bags and repairs my gear when i visit a vendor is cheating?

so sense you play more the rules don’t matter to you? that’s oddly… narcissistic

this argument has been disproven over and over it doesn’t effect anyone else… unlike your exploit groups lol

no, i play more therefor i understand the game more than you.

that’s illogical lol and just because you play more does not mean the rules don’t apply to you…

i didn’t say they don’t apply to me, i said you don’t understand the game enough to make a call on what is or is not fair or an exploit. therefor your accusation about me holds no merit.

you are implying that lol and I am simply going by the game rules my “feelings” are not involved.

a genuine gamer understands that anything the game allows is allowed. you are making up rules based on your own presuppositions and then declaring others cheaters and exploiters when they break your made up rules.

what made up rules are you talking about, lol and with that logic cheating is allowed as long as you’re not caught…

And just fyi this is factually what you are doing lol

the only time in thousands of games i have seen actual cheating was in SLS1 in RBGs at about 1500 mmr, it was kinda sad becuase even with all their cheats they still lost.

cheating isn’t just one thing bud lol

exploiting bugs, or engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating.

not my macros and saltwaters!