New Epic BGs?

those are things everyone has equal access to and the game provides.

so, a fair advantage is okay in your book?

I know you’re going to try to say “everyone can sync queue” but that’s now how the game is meant to be played and blizzard themselves said it wasn’t ok therefor by you doing it you are exploiting…

3 Likes

imma grab a chair n watch this 1v1 happening rn :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

This is already over I have provided facts and evidence all Inemia has proven is that he thinks the rules don’t apply to him because he’s “more experienced”

oh? show me a blue post saying not to sync.

show me you able to queue as a raid in random epics first hahahaha

nobody is queuing as a raid

:dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

ooooo here we go

because you can’t… but you are going around that by sync queuing and dodging if you don’t get into them together… I think they have a word for that…

so whats the problem?

off topic, but have you seen those chinese popcorn makers?

1 Like

you are getting around that by sync queuing and ruining the game for everyone else… that’s the problem

bit of hyperbole don’t you think? epics are a niche within a niche and the overall community is relatively small. given that half will be on the winning team and not everyone on the losing team will act like the entire game is ruined because they lost, so in reality i am only ruining the game for a few people, but if we take a stoic approach, i do not ruin the game for them, they ruin it for themselves.

extreme narcissism.

Honestly the length/complexity of your post made it clear to me that blizz’s current inaction is deliberate.

If they wanted to curtail synced groups in epic BGs they would do it, because it should be easy to do. Even adding a random duration of seconds after any queue would probably help.

I also still think it’s ridiculous to say 50% of a regular BG is perfectly fine but 50% in an epic BG isn’t.

TBH I’m not sure which is more absurd: excusing 5-mans rolling pugs in regular BGs, or complaining about ‘premades’ in epic BGs when it’s fewer than 10 people.

3 Likes

:person_facepalming:

but in all reality random bgs are made for random people to hop on and fight other people like themselves… not for queue sync groups to sync their raid into there and run around stroking their tiny ego…

self-reflection is something you need to look into.

wow pvp is wow pvp, if you just want a random fun party game, go play smash brothers