New DK retail mount

Why would blizzard remove the DK restriction and add a exclusive mount for wotlk DK in retail. This is so stupid and makes the mount less cool and it also just gives bad players the ability to play the strongest no brain class in the classic right off the jump starting at lvl 55. Bad choice on blizzards part I can’t even ride the mount cause everybody else is on it…

1 Like

…what?

39 Likes

I thought everybody was already playing a Paladin and/or Death Knight.

11 Likes

1 post alt… level 41? Check!

14 Likes

So that people who didn’t care about or missed Classic/TBC Classic could jump into WotLK Classic.

That sounds like a you problem. The new mount smell will fade in a couple days then you can be the unique person still using it.

21 Likes

Yes they are but before then you actually had to invest time into unlocking DK now you just well… GET THEM so a lot of people will have the mount unfortunately

What are you talking about?
The amount exists specifically for cross-game promo purposes. It was never a DK only mount.

13 Likes

Yes but you unlock it by PLAYING DEATH KNIGHT :exploding_head:

They should have to make a character they don’t want to play and level it to 55? That seems silly. Almost everyone playing wrath classic has probably already played WoW at some point and already leveled to 55 on somebody.

13 Likes

It still takes away from the people who actually invested a lot time and energy into leveling. I feel like my hard work was for nothing

Somebody’s mad they don’t know how to DK.

11 Likes

Hey OP, I’m leveling a DK a bit in LK:C just for the sole purpose of getting this mount in retail, and there is not a single thing you can do about it.

I’ll be sure to hover around you like a gnat while I’m on it.

22 Likes

I’m sitting in your queue taking up the spot of someone who actually wants to play Classsic so that I can play for 20 minutes and get a pretty dragon and there’s nothing you can do to stop me.

great minds lol

20 Likes

What was so hard? Did you sprain a finger pressing the buttons on your mouse?

“Hard work” (IMO) doesn’t apply here. unless you have specific examples of how this “work” was “hard”
Now, being upset over time spent doing stuff? sure, (IMO) that applies here.

8 Likes

everyoner quickly ! stop playing DK because someone is mad about retail players getting 1 mount, like if there is no others 500 mounts in the game already… this smell a lot to Karen crying

8 Likes

Sorry I for one will not be getting the mount. Yes I like the mount, but 55 levels of some old game is not gonna happen.
Enjoy

Great news! Your DK starts at 55 and you don’t need any other characters to make it!

All you have to do is complete the intro scenario on it and you get a free dragon lol

10 Likes

You mean 3 levels. Only 3.

2 Likes

What hard work, exactly?

2 Likes

Thanks for proving my point, these players get awarded for literally NOTHING they just get it HANDED to them