New DK intro ****spoilers*****

But but but nothing. Everything you’ve listed is utter nonsense for that criteria excluding Worgen. And what do you have against Draenei you racist.

Either way you’re wrong in regards to the matter.
A retcon would involve them making something that was, into something that it is not. The matter of eyes is simply an effect that has been about for sometime.
Find something else to lose your mid over, this is not a good one

2 Likes

I’m not the one who doesn’t have an argument. You have yet to provide any proof of the lore stating DK eyes only glow blue because of a helm.

lol.

“a piece of new information that imposes a different interpretation on previously described events”

How is this new effect not doing exactly that? A ret-con does not need to interfere with something factually established. Being inconsistent with something implied is enough to make it a ret-con.

eagerly waits for Rhielle and Shali to kiss.

1 Like

Because this doesn’t exist. There are no “previously described events” that state eyes only flame blue in a helm.

You have yet to provide the existence of this.

The description was visual. Arthas puts the helm on and gains the effect.

…Amazing.

That is because nothing was ever stated in regards to the cosmetic effects.
Lol

2 Likes

So you’re trying to tell me that this visual description is completely meaningless, eh? We’ll just forget about his undead glowing blue with flaming blue eyes, huh? Might want to watch from about 2:30 on as his power is transferred to the undead and they all get that glow.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck

1 Like

But they will (?) in Shadowlands. When they start at lvl 1 in the new starting zone.

Right now the way it’s working is meant to increase profit from Shadowland pre-orders and that’s it.

He is getting upset over nothing. Best to move on from the matter.

1 Like

Yup. Fair point. I proved him wrong anyway. Moving on!

1 Like

That’s when Arthas was building his army (including resurrecting Sindragosa) and it was a sign that they were under the control of the helm of dominion, which is the entire point of the helm. It still has to do with the helm of dominion. It isn’t something inherent to the undead or death knights.

If anything, you inadvertently proved my point. lol.

this thread though… lmbo. this guy will argue, and be wrong, for how many more posts? XD

1 Like

Retcon is short for retroactive continuity. Changing DK eyes doesn’t retcon anything because there was never an explanation as to how DK eyes were supposed to look.

3 Likes

I mean they have literally looked a certain way for 10 years. That isn’t enough of an explanation for you?

It isn’t an explanation at all. It just was. Now it’s something else. It’s like how they changed our character models. They didn’t “retcon” our appearances. They just changed them and moved on.

1 Like

i wish i could have the old gnome and dwarf faces instead of the new ones. but other than that they’ve been fine.