New DK intro ****spoilers*****

Wow even for my low expectations that was bad

Now i know people will say “but Tuie, rp elite, you are never happy with anything”

When it comes to wow that is correct.

We waited how long for then to give us more dk and options, and to evergreen the dk starting zone so future races can be dks and all we get is “you were a hero, you died. Sad, oh well heres a rez”

Really?

I wrote more lore for my vulpera monk in 20 minutes.

Hashtag disappointment

11 Likes

(gives Tuiie a big smooshy hug and a cookie!)

:cookie:

6 Likes

They cut the budget on the new DK intro? Wow. :woman_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :woman_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

I told you. Fourth war DKs are inferior to third war DKs.

It’s just a fact.

19 Likes

Does it explain why my DK is going to have watery junk flowing out of his eyes starting tomorrow.

Just saying that Bolvar raised them has a last resort to deal with Mary Sue

Tuiie doesn’t deserve your kindness. You are a sweet person for doing that. :two_hearts:

8 Likes

No. That’s because you’re crying upside down ghost tears.

I don’t know what hurt your feelings but it’ll be alright.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Wait, does this mean Bolvar is getting the Recruit-a-Friend bonus for every DK? That jerk is going to have the full transmog in a matter of hours!
Cunning, Bolvar. Cunning.

21 Likes

Remove spaces. On some races it looks ok, on male humans it’s completely over the top and absurd looking.

i.im gur. co m/KfMUAvf.j pg

I know what the DK eyes look like. I’m just trying to figure out why you need a storyline reason to look the way you should’ve looked all along?

4 Likes

It is strange that Vulpera have the best intro the game has ever done and the DK one looks like they made it in an afternoon.
The NPC’s even do their idle animations. It looks like they just dont care about whats going on.

What do you mean? In no depiction of Arthas without his crown does he have it. They’re making us all look like Bwonsamdi, not Arthas.

he still has the helmet doesn’t that mean there should be no knew dks in shadowlands cause it gets destroyed.

Yeah , that intro is as underwhelming as it gets. Also why the f is he frozen?

Here:

Also, if you put a Tilde before and after the link it’ll turn it in to formatted text, no need to add spaces: http://i.imgur.com/KfMUAvf.jpg

5 Likes

At least that would have been believable!

Thanks.

hes been frozen for a while now.