New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Blizz seemed to imply that by choosing those options you’re choosing your background, so yeah. We can call them High Elves now

I said a while back that it would be that both sides had High Elves or neither side did.

And Blizz just confirmed it’s the former.

So congrats to all who are happy by this notion.

3 Likes

That’s fine. I’m not saying they shouldn’t get light customization. I just don’t think belves have sole ownership over the light themes.

I also don’t think void elves have a second theme yet either. Just a difference in opinion.

they have the normal color that we have and a unique thematic color skin! we have only one! We should have a light themed skin color!

I’d rather jump into a lava pit.

pulls out the fainting couch it is going to be ok. We can both love Blood Elves and still have different opinions on where their customizations should lead.

But we agree on the Dark Rangers.

Also, confirmed High Elves everyone.

They have skin tones that weren’t previously available to them and I’d argue that is a pretty big deal in terms of a second visual theme if we were ever going to call something a visual theme that was new that previously was unavailable therefor it’s their second visual theme, whether you want to argue they should have always had two or not is another issue, they can be void or non void. That’s 2 themes.

Sorry lava skin is not a belf theme. Being hot IS a Reno theme though…

3 Likes

it’s a shame but in lore we all love sunwell and sunwell radiates light. It would also be the thematic difference with the VOID elves

You’re doing that rude mocking thing you do again stop.

1 Like

They can’t fully be non void though. They are almost Alleria themed void elves.

Maybe more is to come, but two visual themes they still have. Void and Non Void. I see what you’re saying but I disagree with it as I do think it’s a second visual theme and playing it down as not one just sits funny with me as I personally don’t believe that.

1 Like

I mean at best it’s accurate to say they can be gloomy High Elves. They can’t have green/gold eyes, light hair, paladins, etc.

I won’t deny that the Blood Elves lost something and that Void Elves gained something, I just think “theme” is the wrong word for it

I mean, maybe don’t persecute a war against me for a perceived slight based on you misinterpreting something I said? We can have normal discussions. I don’t have anything against you.

Also, my pointing out hysterics is rather playful.

a thematic difference with void elves i’m talking about! the alliance has draenei who are a race with a light theme!

:rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah, with the current customization options we only sort of have High Elves. But… we’ve got High Elves, so just have to ask for more.

druid of flame options for the night elves!

1 Like

You’ve been condescending and rude many times, often with a tone of putting down other people’s intelligence. I’ve pointed it out 3 times to you, I don’t feel like digging up your posts but I’ll make some time to do so in a bit to point it out again if you need to recall what I’m talking about.

1 Like