New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Because hOrDe BiAs or something.

Someone didn®t put enough attention to the Nightborne recruitment scenario. In there Rommath explicitly states he demanded Umbric et al to be exiled cause they were a threat for the Sunwell®s stability (literally implying the Sunwell infused with half holy magic was already kinda right there in the middle of Quel®Danas
)

Irrelevant, man (gameplay =/ = lore, dude. As a matter of fact, in the dialogue of the scenario, LorÂŽthemar gets ordered to take archers from one point to another, and i doubt no Belf archer was there ever. In-game representation is not perfect lore).

Also people donÂŽt join an enemy militia in the middle of active war expecting to avoid killing members of the enemy side. ThatÂŽs NOT how either militia OR war works. The moment the Velves joined the Alliance side in the war, the moment they accepted the consequences, and killing Belves IS one of those.

Suuure??

Cause your own words say otherwise

1 Like

I am getting so sick of responding to walls

It takes a good freaken hour of my time and my eyes hurt by the end.

This entire things started because I said “more “goth” jewelry” options for goodness sakes!

GAH!

Sorry if it inconvenience anyone. I’m not doing it anymore.

i just cant imagine them throwing away sylvannas.

They are yet to introduce a “non-evil” void being. Need to balance X’era the prime narru is sort of an “non-good” light being.

Throwing away Sylvanas but redeeming Jaina. It’s enough for me to be unhappy about though that’s for sure.

1 Like

Actually, I am hoping Sylvannas end-game is to take over the Jailer and she found success in Shadowlands and runs off into the sunset enjoying the fruits of her labour and torturing Arthas in the maw till the end of time and becoming an enemy of Elune

1 Like

Holy freaking pseudo wall of text!! But not really a wall, just too much short answers in a same post.

I should read it tbqh

No “jewerly” for me unless it®s lore sensible one, tyvm. I don®t need tacky ugly stuff so the devs can get another “laugh” at the “Belves have no males” joke of a decade ago.

Not only you, dude. We all kinda hated Golden more than a little bit for making us save the furry cheerleader of her child male self insert (Blanduin) at the cost of victim villain batting (Sunreavers).

3 Likes

I will never be happy with it I wanted her as a anti Hero type but hero to the Horde still. And affirmed in her rightful position as Warchief as befits her.

Some ruler of the Shadowlands is fine too but I’m still not happy about it.

1 Like

What does this have to do with what I said? I said we don’t know the timing of when they begun their research, which is obviously pretty important.

Lor’themar was commanding the Forsaken archers? I’m gonna go try to find it, but I’m pretty sure it’s actual canon that he was there by himself(I might be wrong, it’s been a bit). He didn’t want to leave Quel’thalas unprotected.

You said Void Elves were actively killing Blood Elves, and then I said there’s not a single example of it (which there isn’t). I’m not denying this, but we genuinely haven’t seen a single example of it. The Alliance would probably think it’s a little cruel to put them against the Sin’dorei, and might have been trying to avoid the potential backlash from it?

They are.

They are perfectly fine reasons to the High Elves?

I still hold out irrational hope that one day Baine will walk into TB and kick Baine out and talk about getting kidnapped and stranded on a desert island by Grimtotem right after the Cata Mulgore conclusion.

at least her new model makes her look like she’s a bit healthier. she’s up to something still. this isnt over.

It’s just back and forth that gets bigger each time. It’s not good for your health.

Well I was talking about things like Chokers Nose/Eyebrow/Lip Rings.

I just made the mistake of summarizing it as “goth” and crap hit the fans.

Also I want jewelry options for my casters TYVM.

I can understand this.

Though, while she does look after the forsaken, I have always felt her end goal is vengeance on Arthas. I always felt his “quick death” (which he denied her) would be insufficient to sate her vengeance.

Torturing him in the maw till the end of time would make me feel quite satisfied (and I imagine for a lot of forsaken who hate Arthas)

Plot twist the jailor is arthas.

:scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

1 Like

The starting point is irrelevant when the magical autorithy of QuelÂŽthalas literally tells us he kicked them out for PUTTING THE CURRENT SUNWELL AT RISK!!! It doesnÂŽt matter if they had 1 day or 1 decade of study, fact is, they got told NOT to waste more time on it because it was a sanitary hazard for the big battery sustaining the Belves, period.

Even in his short story he got bodyguards
 Belves may have not been depicted massively in the scenario, but believe me, lorewise they just like the rest of the Horde races, were probably present.

Point example is NOT necessary, the story by itself pictures how stuff is done. And Velves were only too happy at killing rich civilian Goblins they probably didn®t even meet before, so
 what makes you think they®re gonna risk their own “allied status” with the Humans et al in favour of the Belves? Heck, taking into account the juvenile attitude used to explain their behaviour, one would think them Velves would jump at the chance of “kicking those parents
 err “Belves” for daring to be right!!”.

Oh, I get it. Stupid reasons from a meta perspective but “justified” in the eyes of the Helves in-universe.

DoesnÂŽt mean devs wonÂŽt pull jerk ignorant moves like the one related to Hathorel, for example (yup, I can already see the devs whitewashing to hell and back and/or plainly ignoring the contradicting lore just to villain bat Belves cause they are Horde).

Still NOT a good reason to support the humiliation of my fav race, dude. I will keep my stance of “not in a trillion years unless you fire the whole lore department and get new people in charge of wirtting this stuff”.

2 Likes

I also don’t like the assumption that HEs would have joint story with BEs. The more I think on it, BEs do fine as is now. They will not be any more interesting because of a squabble they have with the :pinching_hand: smaller Alliance HE population.

Alliance High Elf fans on the other hand benefit greatly from hype of a conflict, as well as encroaching in BE themes and story. And I like the ideas for High Elves that involve them doing their own things away from Blood Elves and Quel’thalas.

2 Likes

I really think the high elf story would pretty much just go backwards if they tried to take Quel’thalas. I think coming together and creating a new home would be a much stronger narrative for them.

8 Likes