New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Therefore, Void Elf Paladins =

5 Likes

This thread is filled with head canon.

1 Like

i no launch into orbit while casting holy spells. only diff between a priest and a paladin, is armor. according to lore, priests got whooped by orc invasion so they trained melee and put on metal armor.

4 Likes

I don’t mean holy as a type of damage, but as a concept, as in “sacred”.

We are talking about paladins, and holy = light for them.

love that helm!

3 Likes

It’s a call back to the Rangers from WC II. Alleria has them because of that. It’s supposed to be Farstrider Tattoos. So

4 Likes

That’s not a helmet, THIS, is a helmet.
Protects the head and everything. A crown is a crown

2 Likes

Priests use both light and void, where did the “devs” state anything on this? Why are you completely ignoring priest’s existence?

Gee I wonder why? Maybe because allied races came out after the class campaign was over?

2 Likes

Priests aren’t infused with the void or with the light.
I haven’t ignored them, you’ve ignored my posts with your poor memory.

That’s really unfortunate, but you can’t use something for evidence when they weren’t present

2 Likes

Says who??? You keep stating head-canon as fact. Paladins are priests who picked up a flipping weapon, that’s it. My priest channels light energy through him to heal, did you completely miss the glowing holyform picture I linked?

The same applies to Voidform. The void is literally channeling through you completely changing your appearance when you’re in it.

Or maybe you should stop assuming things in the game are non-canon just because you think it doesn’t make sense.

1 Like

honestly, it doesnt make sense but neither does priest, and there ya have it. paladin is a priest who trained melee and put on metal armor. evvverybody know this. bro knows this. he just wants belfs to retain some things to separate them from velfs, visually.

my suggestions for solving that were customizations that velfs wouldnt share.

1 Like

Says the devs.

Your lack of knowledge on the matter does not make what I stated head canon. Learn the lore dude.

Per the devs, and the book Arthas, Paladins are infused with the light.
Priests are not.
Paladins use weapons and spells.
Priests do not use weapons.

I don’t care about non-canon gameplay. Or is goldshire a tiny village despite what lore states? Learn your lore.

Maybe you should read and learn more about the subject you are discussing rather than demonstrating your lack of knowledge. Learn your lore.

2 Likes

i beat a tauren warrior to smithereens in wsg with my disc priest’s staff back in like tbc. haha. fully trained that staff hit hard compared to a sword.

1 Like

The good ole days where you could train fists.

punching elk in star’s reach, dragonblight, for 4 hours straight.

1 Like

New meaning to fists of fury

1 Like

Pretty sure I got

from punching

Hmm, maybe they named

after me?

3 Likes

Clearly they did

1 Like

Where? True question because I never see any posts on priest lore so if there has been a recent one I’d love to see it.

You stating that Void Elf holy priests aren’t canon is your own headcanon. There is no lore that states otherwise, but they are playable in the game. That’s what you seem to not be getting.

Where does it say that priests are not infused with light or void? Where is this explanation on priest lore?

Non-canon “to you” :laughing:

I would love to see more lore written on Void Elves but there isn’t any.

1 Like