New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Actually… Ion said:

Blood Elves are pretty much High Elves… Void Elves are also pretty much another flavor of High Elves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BsxB4NJIBs

So word of god says Void Elves are High Elves.

11 Likes

And green and gold eyes.

Heads up. Pretty positive gold eyes aren’t coming our way. =P

1 Like

Of course, another flavor without paladins or blonde hair! that’s the flavor of the horde

Haha. I like how you’ve moved the troll goalposts. “Maybe they’ll be upset about hair and classes!”

I don’t see hair colors being restricted very long.

1 Like

Not all High Elves are Blood Elves.

All trucks are motor vehicles, but are all motor vehicles trucks?

4 Likes

we are different flavors of high elves! we are with the light and you with the void!

Come shadowlands, I won’t be off the Void, but of…

Hmmm, Fel since Warlocks are more along Fel?

1 Like

The Void opens many doors.

1 Like

you have a void transformation right? your body is covered by the void right? you are in the void

Once again you are calling it like it is and I salute you.

I love the deep olive skin they’re giving to the Belves (which is not being given to Velves).

And they’re still in the middle of making the changes, so the way I see it, everyone’s freaking out over literally nothing.

1 Like

You are correct, I’m really looking forward to seeing what comes out in the wash.

1 Like

(Speculative): It might be. Void Elves are getting the black skin tone too.

1 Like

It’s actually super annoying, trying to keep the cool air in the house but these gosh darn tentacles keep swinging open the door and blabbing about “possibilities”.

The things you wish they’d told you about before you go Velf, I tell ya.

1 Like

I guess we could have more customization for the blood elves like farstriders tattoos !! that would look good on my hunter!

2 Likes

I only just now noticed the guild name.

Well played.

High Elves never joined the Alliance. They worked with them when it suited their needs, and didn’t when it didn’t. That’s why the Alliance turned their backs on the High Elves when they got invaded. That’s why over 90% of the High Elves joined the Horde under the name Blood Elves to honor their fallen brethren. And there’s nothing that states the 10% that didn’t, joined the Alliance. Because Alliance npcs are still racist against High Elves. Despite that a very small number of High Elves are allied with the Alliance.

You’re just trying so hard to destroy lore just cuz, I want muh High Elves.

1 Like

Thank you for FINALLY giving the Alliance what they have been asking for since Vanilla. I only have 1 request that will end my High Elf asks, and that is that you complete their look by giving us Blond hair options as that is the ICONIC look for High Elves.

2 Likes

He’s kind of right though? How do you avoid embracing the void when you enter your pesky void form?

1 Like

I think Blood elves should get an undead skin or two (maybe one creepy pale white/gray and another blue-tinged one like Sylvanas has) and a red eye option to represent new dark rangers raised during the war among them. Speaking personally for my void elf hunter, if I get the option for actual black hair and not the blue-black she currently has I’ll be peachy.

Also I think void elves should get a few options to make them look more voidy if that’s what a player wants, so people have the option to look like a fresh recruit with little visible corruption until their racial procs, to someone who really got a strong dose of the void kool-aid XD

7 Likes