New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Need new hair style options for void elves. Give them the short slicked back style without void crap in it.

I like auric and the high elves he led! they did not betray quelthalas! they were trapped on another planet! They were against kalethas just like us and the return to quelthalas in wotlk! that’s fair to me!
You have a problem with that?

2 Likes

My guess is Horde pop will be just fine. It will be interesting to see how the population ends up though, it would be nice to have official numbers to keep track.

If you go to Telogrus rift you can see High elf wayfarers and Silvermoon Scholars.
Seems pretty reasonable for there to be Blood elf and High elf customization for Velfs.

Side note: I never noticed all 3 have different voices. The Helf sound more like Night elf voices.

I wouldn’t object to more hairstyles, if they’re going to use the void ones…agree they shouldn’t have the tentacles. I was hoping they could find more unique hairstyles for Blood Elves to keep us differentiated from Void elves though.

2 Likes

(Commentary): Only that Auric and his elves are still Alliance, really. I mean, try talking to some of the elves he led. Some even outright say Quel’Thalas is no longer their home.

3 Likes

Iirc that’s because they are using a modified version of the Night Elf click speech set.

1 Like

How can you be a void elf with non void skin tone?

2 Likes

Oh my god, Azuremi, you can’t just ask people why they have a non void skin tone.

5 Likes

I’d be fine with a few more styles but I don’t think it’s asking too much for them to throw a couple of the Void Elf hairstyles our way either, if they are getting all of our customization options. :slight_smile:

I just really love those styles I mentioned in particular, so I’d be stoked to be able to use those on my girls. lol

Edit: Like, even with Tabasa. The hairstyle she has, is gorgeous. And really wouldn’t be hard to add it to Blood Elves with our color options.

3 Likes

he thought that all the elves became fel blood loyal to kaelthas! but the playable blood elves were enemies of kaelthas! then they returned to quelthalas !!! and we see it at sunwell !!!

now we have blue eyes deal with it

1 Like

Can Void Elf get the Alleria High elf Tattoos and Blood Elves get the Gold Plated designs similar to Lightforge but looking like High elves traditional tattoo but well…metal and um gold since, Sun Well Holy stuff… as a unique define… Faction thing? Please Blizz

I know I said I be happy with just Red Eye Pale skin for additional Options but I think this would be nice… I think.

(Commentary): Interestingly the moment someone other than a Blood Elf brings Quel’Delar, Rommath and co. sick their guards on him when the sword refuses Lor’themar. Doesn’t seem like a very welcoming atmosphere.

4 Likes

Auric always has been and always will be an Alliance-aligned Thalassian(I hope, lul). There’s no way he’d suddenly betray the Alliance and rejoin the “Nasty Blood Elves”-I’m pretty sure that’s actual quote from him.

3 Likes

I remember perfectly when he said that we should all be together with the bearer of queldelar and later we saw that liadrin had to queldelar :wink:

I’ve been an advocate for a hairstyle exchange for a while, would be totally cool with the unique non-tentacley ones showing up in the Belf hair salon.

(Also d’aaaw thanks hon)

2 Likes

(Commentary): So in other words, the PC never had Quel’Delar to begin with, so that event didn’t canonically happen?

2 Likes

Wait, Void Elves are getting all belf hair styles and jewelry? Where was this mentioned? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

the developers said at the time that many of our actions in the game were actually done by characters from lore! in the queldelar quest we see liadrin in the sunwell giving a speech about how beautiful it is to worship the light since she was present at the event it can be said that if it happened but it was she who carried out the quest within the lore.

1 Like

I think the best solution to actually end this all quickly would be to have the Void Elves join the Silver Covenant.

The Silver Covenant is an actual organization with a long history in WoW and a big military presence. So it would make sense for the smaller, more specialized group to join them and share what they have to offer. Also given that the leaders of each group are sisters helps this greatly.

Then you can have Silver Covenant themed options added to the Void Elves and say some of them are in fact Silver Covenant High Elves. Even going so far as to add Paladins and just say they are Silver Covenant who learned some tricks from the Void Elves.

This could be done as simply as some NPCs talking like the ones that added new Class/Race options in Cataclysm or even a quest like Night Warrior that awards you a Silver Covenant themed Armor Set and/or a Mount.

Maybe even some Alliance High Elf themes like Alleria’s Tattoos.

This would solved pretty much all the issues and allow the Void Elves to still be their own thing as a specialized group in the Silver Covenant while still getting all the support and themes of High Elves in the Alliance.

The same thing could be done for more Subraces like Sand Trolls, Dark Trolls, and Wildhammer. And even new groups like San’layn, Tunka, Gilblins, and others.

16 Likes