New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Same, it wouldn’t make sense to have the hair color randomly be limited.

I would love the body jewelry as well, or our own version of it.

1 Like

This is what I don’t get. If you don’t like what you are playing as much anymore, switch to something else. Trying to control what others are playing because you’ve created implications that aren’t really substantial makes no sense.

You decide what the selling point of blood elves are. People can’t make you like what you have.

17 Likes

Yeah. It’s like, “Ok. So the only reason you’re playing that race was to rub it in the face of Alliance who had their own version that were unplayable.” then…

Sorry. That’s over. But… Hey, here is your oppportunity to have a good reason to play your character.

11 Likes

This guy knows what’s up. It’s WILD the way some blood elf players are getting on.

I’ve never wanted to be a blood elf, they just aren’t my cup of tea and that’s okay. If someone wanted to play a blood elf before this happened, why should they not want to after? It’s silly!

2 Likes

youre not playing that race no matter how much you want to fanfiction it. youre a void elf and always will be

:raised_hand:

guys it worked, you can stop denying the lore, the problem was always blood elves(high elves) were only playable on the horde

2 Likes

You’re a blood elf and always will be. Like GOOD. Happy for you. Stay on the Horde. Alliance void elves and high elves don’t care.

9 Likes

Fyrebusche has always been in the spiteful crowd. They lost. Now it’s saving face

10 Likes

So… ironically. I’ve always wanted to play a High Elf. Ever since Warcraft II. So my two major blood elves both should be High Elves and this one will transfer over.

But I really LIKE Blood Elves. I’ve got a low level Blood Mage and a low level Blood Knight I plan to level that are actually Blood Elves. haha. I’ve just been waiting to transfer over the High Elves I’ve been playing since Burning Crusade.

There are tons of reasons to like Blood Elves. So now is a good time to actually like Blood Elves because they’re Blood Elves.

5 Likes

and you’re a Blood Elf and always will be. So…

3 Likes

it’s a game. get over it.

the two sides got what they both wanted. they both won this war. the spiteful are the angry ones. the bitter ones. they lost and now will wallow and wail about it forever.

2 Likes

100%!!! Blood elves are awesome and have a really interesting story, they are just not what I or many others wanted. Alliance void elves that are customizable to look like high elves do not take away from the blood elves.

It’s almost like all these people rolled blood elf and are now trying to convince themselves they always wanted to be on the Horde.

LOL no they weren’t. Good luck getting into the Silver Enclave or not getting attacked by the Silver Covenant in Crystal Song Forest as a blood elf.

4 Likes

(Humor): Lemme know when your Blood Elf can wear the Silver Covenant tabard. We’ll talk then.

8 Likes

which is racially a high elf. just like defias, fogsail freebooters, wastewander nomads in uldum, pick any death cult humans are all the same race. whats the point in pretending political adjectives means a race hasnt been playable this entire time still

I mean, this has been going on for two years.

For some reason they just decided that the Blood Elves are High Elves. Which isn’t correct.

Blood Elves were High Elves.

So this sort of makes them reckon with that.

They can always say that a Void Elf isn’t a High Elf… but… Then the Wildhammer customizations don’t make you a wildhammer dwarf and the forest troll customizations don’t make you a forest troll…

and so at that point? Who cares.

Without changing the race selection screen dramatically that would have gotten obnoxious pretty quick anyways.

How often do people bother to go to the Allied Race starting zones?

8 Likes

That’s nice: Horde core race and Alliance Allied race gets more eye options.
Now…
What about actual High Elves?
Skäl
:beer:

1 Like

I 1000% agree with you. We share the exact same perspective and I think it’s the way most people that aren’t completely fanatical about the blood elves feel.

2 Likes

High Elf is just a group name.

They were Quel’dorei when they were actually Night Elves.

race is shrunken Night Elf because they left the well of eternity.

Since it’s a group name, when Blood Elves change their name they actually become a Blood Elf.

4 Likes

alf you got what you wanted. no blonde hair or followers of the light, but damn close. closer then you all will ever admit you dreamed to. just be happy

1 Like

Well. Blonde Hair is completely possible.

8 Likes

Except you don’t know any of that for certain. The customization options haven’t finished being added.

I just love when people talk in definites, you’d think they actually worked at Blizzard.

10 Likes