New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

I can’t help but see that as spite.

I mean you simply cannot ignore the fact that High Elves have been on Alliance forever. Alleria is a key figure. There are High Elf Wayfarers in the Rift.

You know it’s more evident by your use of disparaging terminology like ‘screaming for’. No, that’s called requesting.

This is NOTHING like asking for Orcs on Alliance, or some other race plucked out of nowhere in respect to what actually happens in the game or story.

15 Likes

Oh but I did, High elves sides with humans vs orcs with blood elves on their side.

Edit was to fix grammar mistakes. :roll_eyes:

Well you can think what you want but I see your post as a personal attack on me.

5 Likes

please consider adding red eyes for those wishing to play dark rangers?

2 Likes

Or make dark rangers they’re own race sharing NE and BE appearances. :slight_smile:

You know, since the alliance got BE lite soon.

Where’s the personal attack?

3 Likes

(Commentary): In my opinion, what Blizzard should do now is to update all High Elf NPCs in the game to use the options available to Void Elves. No more using Blood Elf hairstyles and colors. The only exceptions there should be blond/white and hairstyles used by lore NPCs such as Vereesa. Those should also be available to Void Elves, to make it clear the Alliance’s elves are playable.

(Commentary): I think there’s a lesson to learn here; demanding that something requested NOT be given when it has no negative impact on anything but leads to player enjoyment, is not the route to go. If you want Blood Elves to be more distinctive, ask for more unique customization for them. How about more light or fel themed options and cosmetics? Green Hair, or black hair with green and red glowing bits, or fel rune tattoos? Just seems to me that asking for customization is more likely to produce results than asking for customization to NOT be added.

9 Likes

I disagree. I don’t care if we don’t get the belf styles, or even the exact shades, but I would like a full range of regular hair colors. Also some new options for velf hairstyles that channel a more high elven aesthetic would be nice.

1 Like

Yeah. Blood Elves have got Green Eyes.

Dark Rangers are a possibility. More Fel Blood Elves are also an option too.

People who want San’layn playable can ask for customizations for Blood Elves.

Also, different hairstyles.

2 Likes

Just more hairstyles would be nice. Not a lot of them on Void Elves.

1 Like

I want hair colors too, it would be pretty nonsensical to not have them.

1 Like

(Commentary): I would say that most of what Void Elves offer already covers a fairly full range of standard hair colors for High Elves, though not necessarily in the usual shades. Really, White, Black, and Blond are the missing ones. Red doesn’t seem necessary. As far as hairstyles go, I’d rather see the ones associated with lore characters added, and then focus on new ones for Void Elves to represent High Elves. That or borrow from existing Alliance races. Female Kul Tiran hairstyles probably wouldn’t be bad, and Night Elf male hairstyles could also work well.

I would like reds, browns, and blondes. I don’t think we should be limited to blues, purples, and whites.

1 Like

(Query): Isn’t there a purple shade for Void Elves that’s very close to brown as is?

Hmm. HK model Gnome is disturbing

No the purples are pretty vibrant.

blood elves ARE high elves and vice versa. same exact people and race

void elves are a mutation

that was the sole reason they qualified enough to be playable and helfer fanfiction wasnt

if void elves are no longer mutated blood elves and have options to look identical to a blood elf, blood elves need something more and a damn eye color isnt going to cut it

seriously whats the selling point of blood elves now?

and we are finally seeing the true colors of pros show now. you are DEMANDING for blonde haired paladins to be given to VOID corrupted elves. its insane you guys dont care about lore and everybody knows it, just damn skin tones and blonde hair that was always available to everyone. and arent you the same green who tried to argue there was no lore argument for blue eyed blood elves back a little while ago? do they just give it to anyone who apps or is there just not enough people who care to app

but she is a void elf, she defines herself as a void elf in the void elf opening narration. blizzard defines her as a void elf now as well even outside of the game with the new novel about to drop. if she says she is a void elf then there is no debate. she is a void elf looks dont change the fact

as for why shes different and always had appeared different until now, she came to her powers by a different means than the playable void elves, and was not transformed the way they were(DUH, how many times does this have to be pointed out?)

nothing else you said is worth addressing, rest is just bashing antis with a subjective view. HOW DARE THEY speak out against blizzard taking away whatever uniqueness remains to the blood elves for the other faction. how the hell is that fair again?

5 Likes

I’d be surprised if they ignored hairstyles and hair colors for Void Elves after giving them more skin tones…

but can we get that body jewelry?

2 Likes

(Reassurance): You only need to worry when my optical implants turn red.

(Muttering): …meatbag.

1 Like

So play something else?

Why are you going to continue playing a Blood Elf?

The answer to that question is your answer.

14 Likes