New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Don’t presume to speak for me.

All I said was that you don’t have any lore backing that states that their blue color specifically is a result of the void.

We don’t know if they’ll address the lore parts when adding new options for them. You could easily use this lack of clarity as a way to essentially have a ‘regular’ looking elf if they don’t add new hair colors or styles.

Pick blue hair, non-blue skin, and a non tendril hairstyle.

Boom, you look normal.

4 Likes

Basically the forums.

Except one shows a clear desire for the request whereas the other is muddied by focusing on other races rather then the request and why it’s wanted.

3 Likes

This would be ideal if they’re not going to give Void Elves any actually new styles in my opinion.

1 Like

this is my impression of blood elves. :innocent:

I think its ideal even if they do give us some hairstyles (either new or ports from other races). The option to hide or add tentacles to every hairstyle would be awesome imo!

1 Like

I meant in an either or scenario.

The more the merrier though, I say.

3 Likes

Some players who wanted High Elves didn’t care about their plot and just wanted standard elves playable on the Alliance. Heck, some just wanted Alliance Blood Elves. Would you tell them they were wrong because of the reasons they wanted High Elves?

3 Likes

The spiky hair that I have here on my Belf is what I’d like to see on a Velf.

Both are valid to state because it pertains to the schedule others have pointed out Blizzard has for core races.

Why is it not controversial to demand more now on one side, but when others point out hold on a second we need some stuff, it’s a problem.

All I see you doing at this moment is telling me how to request something, and I will request it in the manner I feel best points out valid points for Blizzard to listen to.

All I want is to see an equal situation and right now that would entail giving more love to Blood Elves.

1 Like

I want that new nelf ponytail! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’ve been loving what they’re doing for Night Elves in terms of new options.

1 Like

We night elf fans are lucky ducks.

3 Likes

me too. :innocent:

It’s nice to at least get the aesthetic love from the devs, just not the story haha.

2 Likes

I might have to dust off my nelf DK lol.

1 Like

So many new options, I’m not even sure where to start with my Night Elves.

It’s going to be fun deciding.

2 Likes

Some Miracle Gro will fix that.

1 Like

Meh, I’d be happy with a new city /fort Based around old Astranaar. No more tree city’s.

3 Likes

its gonna be rough all the way around. so many cool new things, i’m gonna have a rough time choosing, but for certain my velfs will see some serious play time

These are a few human hairstyles and colors I’d like to see made available to Void Elves:

https://imgur.com/sNlk0cH

5 Likes