New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

And your complaining that I’m complaining, your point?

:joy:

I know right? I want Void Knights or at least a Class Skin to make my Death Knight Void elf into a Void Knight! :heart_eyes: :octopus:

Sorry could not resist, carry on with the er whatever was…nvm. lol :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Actually we don’t have official word on whether they’re also going to give void elves the full range of high/blood elf hair colors yet. If they’re giving the whole gamut of skin colors I don’t see what the justification for not giving the hair colors would be. Likewise blood elves should be given the void elf hairstyles, only without void tentacles.

2 Likes

I mean, I could make a Void Elf look like a Paladin. Or I should say, I had done it. Just need a Warrior or a Death Knight, then transmog away.

1 Like

Actually I think a DK can fit that role well, they can summon void creatures as a stand in for ghouls! Nicely thought of!

1 Like

I KNOW god I wish this Class skins would not be just rumor… I NEED MY VOID KNIGHT!

Also my Void Heritage Weapons to match my stylish Void Lord outfit! I just have to be Fabulous!
:kissing_heart: :selfie:

(Joking lol but you get the idea! lol)

2 Likes

youre not a pure blood elf(high elf). thats why :tipping_hand_woman:

2 Likes

Void knight. Give a glyph to change the spell effects to light-themed. poof you can RP a high elf paladin. Though void knight in itself would be extremely cool. If a warrior can be infused with light to become a paladin, you should be able to infuse a warrior with void to create a void knight. Also…those glowing purple eyes would be great too. Void is usually depicted as purple anyway.

3 Likes

And this is someone who does not play the game or a race for the lore.

Here is one main reason to why Blood Elves were given to the Horde, with an Interview with Jeff Kaplan back in 2006.

Tell us why some new races were added to World of Warcraft in the upcoming Burning Crusade expansion?

One reason for the Blood Elves choice was obviously looks. You’d be amazed how many people will not play the Horde based purely on the fact that they’re monstrous. So by giving an attractive race to the Horde, we feel like we’re opening a whole new part of the game to the people who wouldn’t experience that half of the game.

And Blood Elves are not pure.

1 Like

As a DK with a Void Knight Class skin it be just a Recolor:

• Blood to Purple shadow goo like shadow priest,
  • Unholy the same with pets and summons as diferent Void Creatures and Purple Goo effects instead of Green Goo as you burst stuff with melee.
  • And Frost… hmmm I know the Void is cold but … I got nothing lol

But you get the idea… I’m sure its easier said than done but man how cool it be for DK to have this Variant Class Skin… ah I probably should go to sleep. :laughing:

Got so hype over these customization option my mind skyrocket to something as crazy as Class Skins and probably more complicated too! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m not an elf at all actually. This character is human. As am I in reality, and I’m assuming you are as well. Also ‘pure’ high/blood elf has no bearing on hair color. That was the sticking point in the eye color argument, and blizzard’s response has been to give the identical shade of blue to both blood and void elves, so the argument is moot. Alleria is still genetically a high elf and her hair didn’t turn from blonde to blue or purple when she learned void abilities from Locus Walker or ate a void-state naaru.

Likewise, if by Shadowlands void elves are given the option to have blue eyes and ‘natural’ skin tones to reflect the silvermoon scholar and high elf wayfarer npcs having decided to join their ranks and learn void powers, there’s no reason their hair would magically turn from brown/red/blonde/white to blue or purple if their eyes and skin didn’t.

9 Likes

Hopefully we find out soon what else we’re getting as far as options go.

2 Likes

its getting comical how pros can still manage to spew this out and blatantly ignore the fact blood elves have been getting dosed by the arcane/holy sunwell 24/7 for 8+ years now

2 Likes

Oh, if we get more hair colours and styles too, I’d be extremely happy.

And if Blizzard is doing this to actually push the Void Elf story further, and to give us an explanation to why we have High Elf Wayfarers and Blood Elf Scholars in Telogrus Rift, then it maybe the end of me looking at requesting for High Elves too.

And you think magic all of a sudden makes a race “pure”?

3 Likes

Yes. Void mutates and corrupts, Void Elves are proof of this.

All magic has different effects. No magic is actually “pure”.

1 Like

Thread went from BE and VE share skin thread to sara vs frye thread. who wins we never know! (this thread is doomed)

3 Likes

It’s also extremely easy to do, so why not do it earlier. They are using the same textures because they are exactly the same race, so it makes sense.

They don’t have to make anything new except lift the Void Elf underwear and put it on the normal skin textures.

1 Like