New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Yeah I really do doubt we’re going to be seeing any corrupted themes for Blood elves considering their whole arc with the Sunwell, and the light. Plus there’s a lot of suspicion of a Light vs Dark war going on soon, so I feel like new options are going to be line with facilitating that with Blood elves at the helm of the light, and Void elves at the helm of the dark.

Don’t remind me. lolol

4 Likes

Sorry

Correct.

From chronicles, the opposites were:

-Naruu vs Void lords: Light vs Void,
-Titans versus Demons: Arcance vs Fel. An example of this was when Sergeras summoned a massive Fel storm that killed all of his titan kin somewhere in space.

-Nature (life) vs (necromancy)death, which I don’t recall the sides of this atm. Elune vs whoever controls death in Shadowlands maybe?

2 Likes

i thought they did. i was just hunting for ideas of prior thalassian races that could be used as customizations, to restore belf exclusivity. not everyone would use it, but the idea they had the option. oh and if it also increased your height - instantly unique.

Shame I can only see my wings when I glide though, and I can’t have em with feathers. Future glyph options?

I don’t recall fel elves necessarily having them, but that would be great. After hearing about druid form changes I’m also hoping for demon pet updates and variety.

3 Likes

Well, it´s forum interaction 101… this threads would be less toxic if people applied the principle.

Rest assured, they´re 100% Nelf thematics. Our druids are more on the realm of dinosaurs.

Yes I know I kinda brushed the Tauren, but in my defense poor Tauren don´t have druidic themes of their own, their NPCs are glorified followers on the Nelf religion.

They´re bird esque ones, and no “bird” demons so far so… yup, armor.

Lightforged draenei would love to have a word with you.

With the current writting team I rather NOT get anything corrupted nor much specific for the Belves (even light can become a corrupted “zealotry” theme if we look at Yrel).

3 Likes

Difference is they were never playable and the story/lore said the majority went Horde and renamed Blood Elves.

If you truly care about story/lore and attachment to a playable avatar you’d understand. All you guys want is to destroy Horde identity by making Blood Elves less and less unique because High Elves should have never went Horde.

1 Like

The LFD are in opposition to the Legion, but light and fel are bigger than that.

Some felblood elves had feathered wings, yes.
https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/wowpedia/e/e7/Felblood_elves.png?version=d2b661b4c5ba2b0e46c95cdab04b0316

3 Likes

Wow, I always thought those were spikes.

Err… the Burning Legion is LITERALLY the bigger in regards to Fel?

In which WoW universe the light powered windchimes were A-Ok with the demons, cause the whole of the legion expac disagrees.

also, I repeat: with the current hacks writting the game, the less restricting then “themes”, the better. Look at what happened to the poor Forsaken for daring to represent “undead”.

Not even “light themes” guarantee a positive outcome, remember Xe´ra and Yrel. And I rather not give ammo so the devs use the Belves next time they want a “huehuehue “Horde” must find itself again - let´s redo MoP for a 3rd time!!”

now that sargeras is in prison, and kiljaeden, archimonde, and so forth, have been dispatched, arent the legion sorta leaderless?

No Bird demons though… so I think Snow is right and those aren´t “wings”, but merely armor.

I always thought it was fel mutation. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yeah, I am on board with more options for everyone personally. No need to restrict something like tattoos.

2 Likes

Fel is a cosmic force tied to the arcane. There is nothing to suggest that magic is even sentient. Cross contamination is certainly possible and we see it all the time.

1 Like

when they go darkside, apparently. i once did a reverse engineer on who was actually responsible for all the pain and suffering in wow. and it lead back to naaru, or rather, dark naaru.

yeah me too. and that it only manifested as batwings because of illidan’s role in it, for demon hunters. but the felblood had a different reaction to drinking fel. or something. i am not a lore afficiando though, so ariel is likely correct

But other “Fel” infested Blood elves DIDN´T had the “wings” only those trash mobs from Sunwell Plateau (I mean, Selin Fireheart -the First Boss from Magister´s Terrace- is CLEARLY a Felblood Elf and no wings anywhere).

Yeah a cosmetic force the light representatives specifically deemed to hazardous to accept.

Xe´ra, nuff said.

Please don´t teel me you´re making a reference to “Lightforged undead Calia Menethil” in any sort of positive sense.