New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Glad I could clear that up.

I will reword it in the future.

People have kinda, but I came up with this specific idea from the RPG where Blood Elves applied runes to help with addiction.

That’s why I’m suggestion the colors match the eyes where they can make it the same type of magic they are infused with.

The RPG used to share shorces and I believe that is where the TBC Box Art idea came from.

Just Rommath and the TBC Box Art.

Would be good to have all different class NPCs have them like Priest/Paladins with golden tattoos. Or Warlocks with Green etc.

Players would just get to mix and match like they can with eyes.

2 Likes

:sparkling_heart: thank you!

3 Likes

If it did, it would just turn them back into regular blood elves.
If not, then they’d just remain warped entirely and never find acceptance by the blood elves.

2 Likes

Does it matter on who is the biggest behaviour on this. Not everyone is going to agree with everyone.

I do agree with Avarie though, and a few others. Both Void Elves and Blood Elves should get them. Not just one group and exclude the others.

2 Likes

I like this person.

so they would shrink back down and lose their wings?

Dragon and Faeries would be my desires for the Horde. But that seems pretty unlikely for wow.

It matters when those individuals are going out of their way to derail threads that have nothing to do with them. Those people should be held responsible for that behavior.

Eh, faeries are being introduced in SL.

Yeah, but I have given up. Best we can do is just focus on ourselves instead of focusing on others.

2 Likes

They’d probably turn back into standard blood elves.
I doubt it though, given that DH’s are permanently transformed and may not be connected to the sunwell anylonger.

So…doubtful on fel blood elves entirely.

A light theme would be more appropriate to parody the void theme IMO

1 Like

Oh don’t remind me… >_>

@Blizzard: Please don’t add them to the Horde later. Thanks.

Probably not as a race for us to play though.

i suggested gnome and goblin faeries and have them introduce a new class to each faction - faery magic. but nobody on horde side was really interested. come to think about it, nobody on alliance side was either. lol i still think they’d be cool.

remember peddlefeet? something like that.

5 Likes

Indeed, I don´t know why is it so hard for her to say she wants bloody bat/bird wings sprouting from the back of the Belf model. Less headaches for the rest of us that DO care over the lore.

I´ll actual ask for armor that makes it look similar, less trouble and less lore retconning worthy of the hacks writting this game, me thinks.

Hmmm, funny thing this existed and worrying devs never made this official somehow.

I´t´s quite unfortunate, but me suspects we won´t get the tatoos after all… so disappointing.

Still NO canon reference ANYWHERE. That doesn´t speak good news to us players that want those artistic references implemented in the model and actually even more worrisome the fact devs put the jewerly instead.

This kinda implies they will probably backtrack on the runic tatoos with an actual functional explanation.

That’s nice, but I will call out that behavior when I see it.

Do they really have wings? I thought those were just big shoulder pads. Although I would imagine the illidari Blood elves would have an easier time accepting Felbloods if they did exist.

1 Like

I don’t believe that fel is actually in opposition to light. Even with Arcane it seems to be more of a spectrum. Light and void seem to dominate everything, the rest of it seems to be opposing transitional states.

I prefer a light theme.

I wouldn’t mind horned bird elves felblood elves but not at the expense of better choices.

3 Likes

Mhmmk. Honestly though, I rather behaviour of some Anti’s/Pro’s than the behaviour of a person who can’t tell the difference between grey and blue.

2 Likes

It also is already present in demon hunters.