New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

He is after all your hubby.

nope, you’re not a bad person.

3 Likes

you’re trolling me, aren’t you lol

Nope, not one bit. You flip the social script. You’re everyone’s favorite weird grandma when you aren’t pushing conspiracy theories.

I think it’s just rough love.

Sorry, but IÂŽm no believer in special treatment for people.

Well, knowing NOW she basically ignores the basic response, I think IÂŽll simply ignore her ideas as a whole in the future, period. Less anguish for me, I guess.

Sorry, but this thread preference for “special treatment to regulars” is quite evident. When I posted my disagreement with her ideas, she chose to ridicule the issue and most chose to applaud her, so excuse me for not caring over the opinion of her buddies.

I wonÂŽt pull my punches when theyÂŽre deserving.

YouÂŽre buddies disagree, but youÂŽre right: who cares.

Worse for you, not getting honest answers for the troubles you take.

Pretty sure there’s a Felblood of every class. So it it would work lore wise as a skin option.

The tattoos have the same color options as the yes do.

That does not mean they change color based on your eye color.

Sorry wrong quote.

It’s that I got the runic tattoo idea from the RPG.

You’re ‘problem’ is that you don’t think I did.

I am literally telling you that the colors of the tattoos are NOT TIED TO EYE COLOR.

They just have the same color selections so people can match them if they want.

Match =/= Tied.

3 Likes

Oh. This is fine, I was worried back there for a minute.

Well man, nobody EVER mentioned the runic tatoo thing in the years IÂŽve been active on the forums nor much less suggested it, reason why I question your claim.

Also, non canon RPG doesnÂŽt help with the issue. Ton of stuff that became irrelevant, ergo why I would like a more official CANON stance in the matter regarding runic tatoos.

It wasn’t meant to be mean, I just hate seeing her get kicked around. I just want to make sure that person understands they aren’t kicking a worgen, they’re kicking a puppy.

2 Likes

oh for goodness sakes. i’m not that helpless lol

4 Likes

Puppies still can get you rabies if the owner doesnÂŽt take preventive measures.

IÂŽll say to you the same I told her: dislike my post too much? Easy, put me on ignore and move on, man. VERY easy to do. Less anguish for you too.

Felblood wouldn’t be an option I would want for Blood Elves.

1 Like

haha. hold up there, hoss.

You’re definitely not helpless.

2 Likes

Kindly take the issue with the actual owner of the language, IÂŽm not the one comparing you to a puppy.

well they wouldnt be fel anymore. sorta like orcs recovering from the kool-aid, elves can recover too. and even get back their blue eyes. cause the sunwell heals elves or something.

If it heals them the effect would go away.

I’ve seen far more Alliance exhibiting this behavior, Drede being the biggest offender.

It’s just weird because so many crazy assumptions that don’t fit the lore have been made revolving the inclusion of fair skin tones on the Void elves (With no lore to back it up) like adding Paladins, so how can these same people visit other threads with the audacity to claim that tattoos for Blood elves of all things is lore-breaking?

Sometimes I fear that my eyes may eventually get stuck at the back of my skull if I have to roll my eyes at another contradicting, and hypocritical post.

It means you mean well and aren’t just looking to irritate people.

The worgen by contrast was a specific reference to someone who doesn’t mean well.

well thats the interesting part - if there are surviving felblood elves, when the sunwell was reignited, wouldnt that effect them too? and in a positive way?