New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

I am againt felblood elves unless its a DH customization option.
It makes no sense for standard blood elves, and they abhorred those who became felblood elves as they were legion lovers.

5 Likes

I don’t know, Hyperspace is in her own bubble. Ultimately she wants playable Alliance high faeries. It’s only really worth addressing when she gets mad at you for not taking it seriously or not wanting to defend an unrelated position against it. Still it doesn’t require any hostility on your part to get your point across.

i never flag, report or block people. was just trying to convince you that it isnt unthinkable, since the horde is all about redemption. doesnt mean you must agree. i’m just working the idea. i think those wings would be a very strong identifier, visually distinct.

haha. i am afraid to ask what that means.

No, it means they have the same colors as the eyes.

Well then that’s your problem. It’s literally where I got the idea.

And I never said that.

Well my characters are getting it. Hoping the giant Phoenix one isn’t tied to gender soon.

Just you don’t like it doesn’t mean others don’t.

I am.

That’s why I’m pushing for more customizations in the customization thread.

I’m not pretending all my suggestions are going to get implemented but that’s no reason not to ask for them.

3 Likes

I am hoping that those who want them get dark ranger and san’layn options. I also want a lot of tattoos of all styles, and more ear jewelery. I like the idea of added light customization too. I want lighter gold eye options for my belves.

4 Likes

yes thatd be a cool customization for dh, though not big enough to have the flight effect that demon wings have.

Well, remember that time you shared gross bodily information about your husband and I had to explain to you why people reacted poorly?

no? what in the heck lol

It really already is.

A Felblood Warlock would be neat. But yeah, imagine a Felblood Paladin? :rofl:

It was a little over year and a half ago. I interceded on your behalf and you actually lashed out at me.

i was looking at one of my belfs today and thought … hey did i just see her eyes twinkle. now that would be a cool fx.

i have no idea what you’re talking about. hint ?

I RP one. He’s a grumpy pained birb.

3 Likes

Irrelevant, this doesn´t mean we all have to automathically treat her with kiddie gloves nor much less avoid telling her were the wrong in her ideas is present.

Just as much as she can like her abhorrent retconning lollore combo, I can feel nauseous about it. We´re all adults here, and this is no church, we can perfectly disagree and move on.

I only give what I take and/or perceive. And sorry, but her ideas lorewise speaking are just plain bad. And telling her blunty only got me a “huehuehue” answer so…

And I resorted to tell you to not waste your time. Stop wasting your time, no matter how you try to justify it, it comes as a monumentally awful choice lorewise speaking (yeah, one as bad as current Calia is).

Explain how mechanically speaking this isn´t “tying the tatoo color with the eye color”.

You got the idea of tying the eye color to the tatoo color from me saying "please don´t tie them and let people chose their runic tatoo color appart from the eye color selection?

Why are you SO against people actually having liberty to take their choices?

Literally Hyper suggestion, but surely I´m a bad person for pointing the stupid on that…

I pretty much described the event to you. You also told us that you went and asked your husband for permission to share the information.

and it was gross? theres nothing gross about my hubby so i cant imagine what you’re talking about

Look, I don’t think people should be hostile at all…though some posters I have no sympathy for, and have given up on. But, Hyperspace is in hyperspace, she’s telling her own weird story and there is no pathway that leads out of that.

You do have valid concerns with these changes, many of us do. What others are saying though is that it only goes to strengthen your position, when you voice them out in a friendlier more positive manner.

We can’t ask others to respect our views/concerns if we’re being a bit hostile against them in return, it’s all give and take. :slight_smile:

4 Likes