New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

I think AR stuff was always said to come but they were concentrating on core races first. And Blood Elf customization feels lacking, and with Void Elves being the obvious nice plus but not expected right now, I would hate to think BE customization and other core races suffer because they divide their time.

For the immediate future, I hope lore story inclusion comes though to explicitly tie in the wayfarer lore.

3 Likes

Blood Elves need tats, badly.

10 Likes

Agreed. Blood Elves being a core race deserve a bit more love right now.

2 Likes

Rumors of my demise have greatly been exaggerated.

7 Likes

I would like to throw my comments on this in just one overall comment as tattoos are another thing I hope for BE fans but personally I won’t use them. I have never been about defending the model exclusivity, I always felt Blood Elves shouldn’t stop a playable Alliance High Elf, and I knew what I was advocating for when I did so, and I prefer Blood Elves. But there are some people who are all about sharing when its not them sharing, and now seek to guard model exclusivity over tattoos, ones which by the way I feel are inherently Blood Elf as much as they would be Alliance Thalassian Elf. So it is odd to me that model sharing, or slight model tweaks with shared assets is fine when one side benefits… but now people would literally keep tattoos from BE fans.

I also feel we need a second theme I am an avid Dark Ranger / San’layn supporter as you know. I would like to see those as well, it rubs me wrong VEs have two themes and we have one.

1 Like

Gatekeeping was doctors keeping me from getting a gender-affirming hysterectomy for five years. I would appreciate it if you stopped making light of my plight because someone isn’t agreeing with your pixel elves on the internet.

It’s super insensitive.

7 Likes

Yeah, tell them I didn’t kidnap you. I’ll give you cookies and loosen the chains.

7 Likes

Nobody is gatekeeping you guys from asking for tattoos. What we want is for Blizzard to at least give Void Elves one type of them too, so we can look like our own faction leaders as well.

It’d be really strange that Horde can look and be like our own Alliance faction leaders before even the Alliance players can.

11 Likes

Casts Hand of Freedom on Reno.

Run, run!

2 Likes

I am not arguing against Alliance side having the tattoos, but some people are and have argued against BE’s receiving them…

2 Likes

Everyone needs tattoos.

7 Likes

You need to make a Mage, and name him Dadghar.

3 Likes

I agree. The best option really is that we all just get along. After all, if people want to play a High Elf on the Alliance via the Void Elf Allied Race, then we all have the right too, and same with the Horde Blood Elves.

Because at the end of the day, we’re all paying the same sub fee, playing the same game, and these small differences between what 2 different groups want and don’t want shouldn’t be called for, but for Blizzard to implement if they want.

2 Likes

Ok, I’m actually done with you guys now. Lmao.

Except for you know, the whole deal where all the high elf themes from the RTSes are continued on in the elves of Quel’thelas who live in Silvermoon, and not the various runaways and exiles of varying allegiances.

5 Likes

I assure everyone I am not being held against my will locked in some den somewhere on Kalimdor.

5 Likes

Excellent.

Can you get in this burlap sack for me?

4 Likes

East? West? North!?

I need details to save you, man!

2 Likes

Oh, the Reno in the burlap sack? I’m trying something new!

5 Likes

See, he’s not being held against his will! Move along everyone.

4 Likes