New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

It’s too late for that, unfortunately.

Yeah, lets all skip Fyrebushe, the most infamous Anti that posted with a lot of spite.

6 Likes

Lies, it’s a cover up

She intends on kidnapping Reno and keeping him all to herself, the monster

4 Likes

It’s true, I do plan to.

5 Likes

Wait a second… I don’t remember seeing Reno today.

Oh no, you already did it, didn’t you!?

5 Likes

You monster! Bring him back!!!

3 Likes
6 Likes

Maybe I did, maybe I didn’t.

But I definitely did.

4 Likes
4 Likes

She seems to let him out every now and again, I think it’s been a while…

3 Likes

Both sides have showed up to threads and made off topic attempts to derail a thread, it wasn’t just supporters. A lot of times uncalled for from both ends of the spectrum.

7 Likes

I like the idea of a Night Elf/High Elf partnership going on. Them being closer to Night Elf druids would be a decent counterpart to the Nightborne/Blood Elf relationship going on in the Horde.

Especially if the Hinterland’s lodge got updated to have Night Elf druids hanging out there as well spreading their teaching to the Elves there. Maybe even the Wildhammers as well.

8 Likes

If some High elves do end up becoming Void elves, I can’t imagine the Night elves being too happy over them suddenly adopting the void, which just feels like the next worst step after their difference in opinion in regards to the arcane.

1 Like

Now, 530. :smiley:

For comparison, the druid form customization thread, also started by Blizzard, about one of the most played classes in the game and touching a subject with zero controversy, has gotten 232 likes in almost the same period we got 470.

Yes, people wanted high elves. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Also, I’m relieved to know that Blizzard finally removed the little beads of light from the Blood elf eyes, and changed it to appear more uniform throughout the entire eyeball.

The current Blood elf eyes look sort of eerie in darker lighting where all you can see are these little beads of light glowing from their pupils.

Oh Alamara, is there any chance you could show me how the crisp blue eyes on blood elves look in dark lighting as a form of comparison? I’m curious as to how the lighting behind the eyes works.

Right now if I stand in darker areas this is how the light in the live eye model appears.
`https://i.imgur.com/WWvuGpC.png

I’m curious to know if this is any different now.

3 Likes

I’m honestly glad Blizzard just decided to give both factions High Elves. Now, to finally put this all to rest, they just need to give us this last inch. WE don’t even need Belf hairstyles or colours, but Blizzard could at least give us normal or normal-ish hair tones.

5 Likes

To be fair, this thread involves the customization options added for two races (Blood Elves and Void Elves), one of which happens to currently the most popular race in the game. Of course the amount of likes will depend on the combined number of people interested or invested in these two races.

1 Like

High Elf stuff isn’t their identity anymore. It is an Alliance identity, though. High Elves have been in WoW since Vanilla. It’s hard not to assume you guys are just gatekeeping so we don’t get something we’ve had since the launch of WoW.

His argument was super flawed, and heaps of people pointed it out too. These customization options are finally the last bit of proof, too.

I think it’s safe to safe the forums don’t really care about either of our sides. They’re sick of both Antis and Pros.

But we’ve always been able to refute your arguments, only for you guys to come at us with a big wall of “No.” and pull a strawman or something like that. High Elves have been consistently showcased throughout the life of WoW, and almost exclusively on the Alliance side. It’s totally fair to ask for them to be playable, and it should really be just as simple as that.

5 Likes

I would like to see them put out some Blood Elf stuff first, but I hope VE stuff comes when they do other Allied Races too, not just one.

1 Like

I’m not against that idea. I’m really grateful just to be getting stuff for Void Elves, honestly. These guys are the only race I play now, and they’ve basically got nothing. These updates are definitely welcome and they can easily keep me happy for another expansion or two.

1 Like