New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

The cake is a lie!

Are you hitting on me? So inappropriate.

1 Like

I only hit on Reno. Unless you mean literal hitting, but I wasn’t planning to hit you with the cake.

2 Likes

I think I’ve taken the wrong definition of cake out of this.

1 Like

That reminds me of when i took an Archery class, this one student didn’t have an arm guard and just COMPLETELY messed up his arm, it looked so painful.

I can only imagine the pain with a compound hunting bow… but those usually have a nice string stopper. Lol

1 Like

That cake IS a lie.

The Dark Ranger options are already in the game files so they just have to let players use them.

San’layn still need a batlike ear option and fang combo so that might take a bit to implement. But not as long as a full set as they share skins/eyes with Dark Rangers.

5 Likes

Policing is a strong word.

You usually police with solid ground to stand on, not when literally everything in-game and in-lore disagrees with your side. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

yep, me too. i was like…okay which of these nearly identical undead represent undead belfs. none. they’re all human undead. the only belf undead are dark ranger npcs and…are san’layn undead? they must be cuz they were hanging with arthas in icc

1 Like

San’layn are dead yes.

They’re the elves left behind when Illidans assault on Ice crown failed.

2 Likes

Yes, San’layn are undead.

After Kael’thas’s failed assault against the Lich King, some of his greatest blood elf followers were slaughtered and raised into undeath as darkfallen.

- Adventure Guide, Prince Taldaram

3 Likes

I really want Darkfallen skins for belfs…

Be such a nice counter to the velfs.

4 Likes

That would be nice, especially if they also got other options for non-undead Belves like tattoos/warpaint.

2 Likes

I don’t know if this will show for people or not when they follow the link but I got bored and lazy did some white style look up things in in the way I’ve been thinking about it but I didn’t do good job with the blend gradient so it kind of looks like socks and gloves.

if it doesn’t work let me know and I’ll actually bother to open up my FTP client and loaded onto my web server.

Boop

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/590006575905898498/723948306996133999/lightylight.png

4 Likes

The link works, at least for me.

1 Like

Link works.

Looks neat!

Kinda like he’s being titan forged. Lol

Is that tattoos? Light forging him?

1 Like

I’ve been RPing lightforged Blood Elves since WoD. This was how mine started mutating.

Though mine’s mutations go farther, with the extremities starting to become like the light constructs that we turn into on elegon but golden in advanced cases. Consequences of too much mutation is becoming a living statue and then death. It’s all headcanon.

2 Likes

Ow.

That’s not good.

Glad I’m a night elf and we don’t do the Holy Light thing.

I’m gonna go pray to the moon and get her light based blessing now.

SParkly
10char