New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

I would not object to this!

As a student of archery, I have to provide a random tidbit: Hair hanging out of hoods on bowmen is a nice way to get your hair yanked out.

4 Likes

This makes no sense whatsoever dude. Alleria is a far strider and a high elf. The blood elves have both the far striders and the cultural heritage of the high elves. What makes you think that Alleriaā€™s themes are exclusively her own and not associated with the people from whom she came?

It makes absolutely no sense to say
ā€œThey belong to Alleria and Alleria aloneā€ then say
ā€œbut lets have void elves get them!ā€

7 Likes

Actually I thought of a difficult customization that should be implemented.

Rig mirroringā€”Let us make left handed characters by flipping the rigs and animations.

3 Likes

Two of the new BE male hairstyles I think will look so good with undead skin and red eyes.

It pains me to think of using it without such, my character would look like absolutely perfect :pensive:

Idk what one it is I like the crown one and this other short haired one but I think there was a third one I didnā€™t care about so idk.

I will be hoodless I think so everyone can see my hair, and assuming itā€™s added red eyes and undead complexion!

3 Likes

Ow! D: I can only imagine the pain :c

Itā€™s also factually inaccurate. The high elf rangers also had tattoos or warpaint or whatever. Alleria didnā€™t invent the idea of slapping paint on your face.

Iā€™m keeping my fingers crossed for those Darkfallen aesthetic options for Blood Elves myself. Just playing with them in the dressing room Iā€™ve made so many cool looks with various transmogs. I really hope Blizzard doesnā€™t sleep on this because its an easy win for them.

5 Likes

I had a mishap with a bow and my bust. Pure agony.

1 Like

I am sorry. I will stop being spiteful.

Oh my god!! Iā€™m sorry to hear that! 1-10, how bad did it hurt?

It would definitely unite the BE fans who want these options a bit more thatā€™s for sure.

An easy win, but until it happens Iā€™m skeptical and not only that Iā€™ll be a bit upset over it I think. I know a lot of BE fans wanted blue eyes, and I have my heart set on the Dark Ranger themes, especially going into the Shadowlands and wanting to have my character fit the narrative he fell and was raised in the Fourth War. :pensive:

2 Likes

I donā€™t have to defend myself over someone elseā€™s false accusations.

3 Likes

Donā€™t lie to me, youā€™re the worst of them all. I will never forget what youā€™ve done to me.

It was an 8. I cried and left class early. I should have gotten the proper equipment but I was cheap.

At least I have an armguard.

I took two levels of archery so I could write the Farstrider Fantasy better by actually understanding bowmanship. Now I have a bow in my closet. If things IRL go to heck I can always hunt the wild turkeys by my house when they come out to strut their stuffing around sunset. God they look delicious.

1 Like

Avarie is an angel amongst the crowd.

Avarie is a sociopath and will burn the world around her in pursuit of her sickening goals.

1 Like

What if I give you cake?

Ouch.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_burn_centers_in_the_United_States

I think ill have RIalius train me in the art of the bow.