New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Yeah I don’t know if they’d hand over the entire city or make it not seem ridiculous but at the very least they should make High Elves more prominent on the Council. An ideal scenario would be Khadgar goes off to do Guardian things and a High Elf mage becomes the leader of the council lol.

2 Likes

I don’t know it leaves too much up for interpretation imo in regards to protecting BE lore. Seems like a good way to start infringing on it if the names are both Thalassian Elf at start even if they diverge from there.

And the San’layn/ Dark Ranger themes can be given the same way the VE ones are, I’m not hung up on the name tag, in fact in the DR case I’d prefer my name tag still said BE as I would just be a Forsaken BE basically.

The only difference is its a lot easier for HE lore from wayfarers then it is for San’layn atm so if they add them as customizations… it needs a good story involvement.

4 Likes

I’m surprised this thread has survived nearly 11,000 replies without getting nuked. :rofl:

1 Like

Except for you, in the beginning, when you didn’t understand the discussion.

Tends to happen when you let orc patriotism think before reading :rofl::kissing_heart:.

No thanks, because they are the same demonic horde, call them what you want sweetheart, they’re still the same exact orcs, demonic or non-demonic.

Again, adorable how you’re trying to backpedal in thinking you understood the context of the conversation you weren’t a part of :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Awwww, we’re caught in our misunderstanding, time to attack and be toxic, since we can’t big boy brain our way out of this one :kissing_heart:.

Let’s wake up kid.

Fourth war actually started when WoW started, not in legion or BFA.

But nice try pretending you think you know lore again :rofl:.

ME NO LIKE WOLFMAN, WOLFMAN ATTACK EVIL LADY, ME KILL WHERE FINGER POINT, ME HONORABLE

Lol Orcnroll more like Orcntroll :kissing_heart:, keep acting like attacking an army out of betrayal is the same as attacking civilians because “we were following orders, we’re still honorable”, then come talk to me about honor, you’re playing yourself at this point. :rofl:.

It’s actually called correcting lore ignorance about high elves, which has had to be done quite a lot, I’m afraid you still have ways to go it seems, but don’t worry, once you get past level 20 on your troll forum account, I’m sure the wheels will start spinning again :kissing_heart::heart:.

Luckily for me, Blizzard made ignore for the exact instance of removing bad “fresh alt” trolls from my sight :kissing_heart::wave:

EDIT: Much better :slight_smile::coffee::rainbow:

1 Like

The dog really offers nothing to the conversation and can be safely muted.

2 Likes

With those 2 emoji’s Cezol, looks like you’re trying to do the John Cena with a kiss :rofl:

1 Like

Lol you think we were conversing, adorable, I was putting a bad troll in his place.

Not my fault we jump into conversations without knowing context.

I wouldn’t expect another bad anti troll to get it :kissing_heart:

Basically killed most possibilities for High Elf druids too.

The only hope is the Highvale that happen live near a dream portal. Hopefully a scout gets lost in there.

ty

Basically what I’m thinking.

That’s good.

It really wouldn’t take much since Dark Ranger are already NPC options they can allow for players.

San’layn need ears and fangs to work.

All that’s need is an NPC to say he’s learning to Void.

And you could just add a San’layn NPC to Org since they technically did already join.

It’s something that is only shown on Alleria and Blood Elves do not have or been shown to have so adding it to Void/High Elves is a good way to differentiate them without stepping on the Blood Elves toes.

It’s not complicated.

And I thought you wanted them to be further apart not more similar. :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

I think we should be friendly to everyone though, as everyone is deserving of respect.

Most definitely, until they aren’t by lashing out like passive aggressive children when no one was even remotely addressing them.

But that’s why ignores a thing right? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Gosh, you can post on as many alts as you want, at the end of the day, all you’re doing is just spamming.

5 Likes

Says the one who’s alt hopping between 3 characters.

Lol my god you really can’t make antis up can you, it’s like you want to be discovered as trolls :rofl:

I remember the days when they used to pretend to have “valid discussions that need to be heard.”

5 Likes

Funny to see that you actually went into full on troll and name calling mode, didn’t even try to sound normal this time. Difficult to keep self control and not screech I guess.

Yep the others around here were right, you’re not worth the time of day, but hey, glad you finally found that ignore button. Make sure you use it against everybody else who disagrees with you here, so that maybe you can finally have that dream forum echo chamber experience! In your head anyways.

3 Likes

Watch it. Soon, he’ll like himself, then we’ll think that we’re becoming crazy :rofl:

I can’t even imagine making 3 hunters and getting them all to level 120 and having them ALL be Blood Elves.

Like do we really hate the other horde races that much fam?

1 Like

Eh, they’d be closer to the Night Elves than the Blood Elves would be, so they’d have that edge.

Then there are individuals such as Valewalker Farodin, which has similarities to Botanists, so that’s also not a completely dead idea either. We also have High Botanist Tel’arn, so the Botanist idea is still somewhat contemporary.

But aside from this, I’m personally trying not to see people as antis or helfers anymore as reinforcing mob mentality and stigmas is neither productive or healthy for the community. As far as discussion goes, I’m engaging where I see fit and if I see blatant trolling or mudslinging I’m not touching it.

11 Likes

That is one thing we probably disagree on. I’m indifferent on Blood Elf Druids. I like the emphasis on arcane Magic’s etc. so I’m not against them but I’m not for them either.

Night Elf Paladins I do want to see but I’m unsure if that means BEs get Druid or if there is balance involved there but yeah big yes for NE Paladins!

3 Likes

What’s your opinion on Nightborne Druids? :blush:

1 Like

I’m not really for them either but I’m not against them either.

I like both societies being so arcane oriented and upper echelon / societal status. Like you see it in other places like the Reliquary very magic / power oriented.

So in both cases I feel like if it was just the class I’d be fine with it, but I don’t really like the story I’d see from Druids, the nature aspects of Night Elves are what never appealed to me, it’s why I don’t really play them but I have come to like them over the years. But I just see Druids being added as druid story being told and I feel like it sort of is off to me.

So I’m not against them if they added them I am fine, and if it is needed to get NE Paladin then so be it, but I’m not going to really pursue them as a goal I’d like to see implemented either.

1 Like