New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Allerian Stronghold.

They did hear about what happened and said that the home they knew is gone and they would stay in outland.

Some did try to mend things between the two groups but as of now it hasn’t gone much of anywhere.

Not to mention most of their families are likely dead.

Your personal moral objections to the characters isn’t a mark against them.

And suicide missions are literally signing up to be split up from their families.

They don’t have it so how is it taking things away?

How the heck is it taking things away from Blood Elves when it’s literally something only Alleria has and giving it to the rest of the Void Elves? (And High Elves)

Not to mention I literally just suggestion a Blood Elf specific option(s) for them. It’s not like Rommath is a small character for Blood Elves.

He literally helped rebuild them from the ashes to what they are now.

The Tattoos are Alleria’s and have nothing to do with Blood Elves.

12 Likes

I want things I never thought of before because people I spite against asked for it louder than I ever did and it’s not fair.

6 Likes

Well, lets just say that both Blood and Void Elves get the tattoos. Blood Elves get it in red, as to there representation to the Horde, and the Void Elves, as into there representation to the Alliance, in blue.

After all, there is still no word from Blizzard in what is being planned for the Void Elves in terms of pushing there lore forward, or the actual purpose of Void Elves getting these customization’s.

4 Likes

And Alleria was a Farstrider.

1 Like

Except the Alliance High Elves are not the Blood Elves theme.

7 Likes

And I said that while they’re physically the same, they’re ideologically changed. Redemption and fundamental culture changes occurred under Thrall’s new Horde.

Unexpected progress. Good!

This clearly meant: they’re not the same demonic orcs from before. Do they look demonic to you now? Are their eyes glowing red and bodies filled with demon blood flowing in them? No. Can’t be that hard to grasp.

It was by command of Sylvanas and Saurfang for most of the war of thorns, Sylvanas sure ordered the sudden twist to burn the tree, but even then, still a military target. Saurfang only start moaning about his lost honor when she plagued both Alliance and Horde soldiers at the battle of Lordaeron, before that he only was self loathing for scoring an “unclean strike” against Malfurion, but objected to the burning of the tree because “they will all come for us now!” referring to the Alliance. More of a strategic objection than honor one.

Addressing them by saying they’re amusing. I’m not about to sink down to that level by writing insults that even 3rd grade children would be embarrassed to throw. Sorry.

I think the unique argument is out the window for the most part. Not only that I have to say Blood Elves are the main story for the High Elf narrative, Void Elves should get voidy tattoo exclusivity but they shouldn’t have a monopoly on Farstrider themes. And I say this as someone who doesn’t have a hunter and doesn’t care about Farstrider themes.

But to me, I support the VE customization reveal… but what have VEs given up for BEs? If you really feel they are inherently Alliance which I disagree with I still feel they should be given to BEs considering BEs almost got blue eyes with no compensation for Alliance players anyways.

4 Likes

No, where did they actually TELL the players.

As in where did the story ACTUALLY SAY that all of the elves in Allerian stronghold didn’t care to check in on their families and see if any of them survived?

And surviving one does not mean people refuse to go back to their families.

I agree with your post entirely, lanni.

They have given up the blue eye and beard exclusivity.

4 Likes

Farstriders don’t have Tattoos at all. It’s not part of their theme.

Alleria has tattoos and she is a Void Elf. They should go to the race that us based off her.

Why the heck are Blood Elves trying to look like the Void Elf Racial Leader? lol

6 Likes

Mmm. Alleria had those tattoos before being a Void Elf. So, it makes sense that Blood Elves have similar tattoos as well.

2 Likes

[quote=“Drede-cairne, post:10595, topic:537825, full:true”]Why the heck are Blood Elves trying to look like the Void Elf Racial Leader? lol
[/quote]

She was a Farstrider. Either her tats are exclusive to her are exclusive to her or it’s a Farstrider thing and it’s something Blood Elves and their offshoot Void Elves both have.

No please I play horde only because of the blood elf uniqueness void elf can have blue eyes but not the same skin tone

1 Like

As someone who didn’t want blue eyes… the High Elven theme belongs to Blood Elves first, they didn’t give up Blue Eyes, Blood Elves got access to a theme that rightfully belongs to them. Do I think Blood Elves should bar Alliance side HEs? No. Which is why I’m glad it came with a compromise however being given something you’re sort of entitled to anyways isn’t that big of a deal. The case from either the Sunwell angle or HEs returning home is often made so it seems moot to me.

As for beards… I mean okay and yet people are already asking for BE hair. So do we start gate keeping now again and say we’re even?

Void Elves have basically given nothing back to BEs for what has been done. And Blood Elves have no second theme type yet either, and this is core race customization time so it does irk me an AR received their second theme before a core race. So hopefully that is rectified soon with a Dark Ranger/San’layn reveal.

I’d like to know if there’s any actual follow up on the allerian stronghold elves post BC

I’m gonna stop you right there, because this is entirely wrong. The High Elven theme does not belong to the Blood Elves first, it belonged to the High Elves first. Because Blood Elves were originally known as “High Elves”.

10 Likes

Probably not :woman_shrugging:

But then again, a lot of old zones with there stories seem to get dismissed in the expansion they also were implemented, and not much has been written in terms of lore to respective groups, or certain characters, etc.

It’s a dialog from one of the NPCs at Allerian Stronghold.

And there is a higher chance that their families/homes are destroyed then not. Especially when they did not like what the Blood Elves became and figured they would stay in outland.

It’s really not that much of a stretch that Alleria’s Troops from Allerian Stronghold would want to follow Alleria. Even if a few didn’t.

No Farstriders have them. Not even in WC3.

So as of right now they are not a Farstrider thing and are specific to Alleria.

It would make sense for Void Elves to take after Alleria.

And it would make sense for Blood Elves to take after Rommath.

10 Likes

And Void Elves should be included, since Void Elves are “Void Infused Blood Elves”.

1 Like

So? This doesn’t mean anything.

Where has Blizzard explicitly said ranger tats aren’t canon?

1 Like