New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Since everyone’s talking about options here’s my updated compilation of suggestions for Blood/Void/High Elves.

Void Elf improvements.

General Ideas/Additions-
-Lore stating that High Elves and Void Elves are merging. Potentially by having Alleria’s troops from Outland follow her or having Void Elves join with the Silver Covenant.
-Alleria style Tattoos. (Void and Non Void options)
-White/Blond/Brown Hair Colors and a toggle for tentacles.
-Human/Night Elf styled Haircuts.

Possible Additions/Alterations/Options-
-Short Ear options for Alliance Half Elves.
-Either the option to hide/customize Entropic Embrace or making it less obnoxious.
-Paladins. (Unlikely but it would be nice)

Blood Elf improvements.

General Ideas/Additions-
-More large pieces of Jewelry for both genders. Including Ankle/Arm Bands in more colors like Dark Silver and Black.
-Runic Tattoos like Rommath or the TBC Boxart. (That match Eye Colors.)
-Orc/Nightborne Styled Haircuts. And some Void Elf Haircuts.
-Wizard Beards!

Possible Additions/Alterations/Options-
-Red/Grey Felblood Elf Skins.
-Dark Ranger/San’layn Undead Skins and Red Eye options and some San’layn Bat-like Ear/Fang Combo options. Possibly unlocking San’layn options through a Night Warrior type quest in Revendreth.

Thoughts/Opinions/Suggestions?

12 Likes

well now, alliance could use more druids. i wouldnt resist velf druids provided they could be explained lol i dunno how they could. argh the drawbacks of being an AR. it should have more, not less, of everything cause you had to actually work to get it. its like raid gear thats downgraded to dungeon gear.

2 Likes

I disagree on a couple points, as the enchantment of Quel’thalas harkens to Freywinns own abilities so there is precedence as it such a feat was performed on their entire nation.

As for Blood Elves being highly populated you have a point, so I wouldn’t mind Nightborne taking up the Botanist role as a class either, as they probably need it more.

I do disagree with the Elven exclusivity you proposed as well as in addition to mentioning the Nightborne above, I feel Night Elves could also make lovely Paladins as well.

Indeed, that certain kind of charm seems to be lacking for WoW, but I do like seeing the new Fae in Shadowlands at least. Gnomes almost serve me that a little bit, but they’re not very nature inclined.

Then give the Alliance 2? The more, the merrier.

2 Likes

Oh believe me, Alliance players know this feeling very well for the last 2-4 years.

5 Likes

I don’t care if the Alliance gets more druids. I just don’t think WE need more.

1 Like

I usually don’t care for blood elf customization, not that I’m against them.

But I like people suggesting these two options for them, aside from them being unique, it really makes blood elves stand out as “the Hordes elves”, small things like that are easy ways to differentiate similar groups from each other, which is what they tried to do with void elves in general, and what they should of done with high elves from the start.

4 Likes

I’m sorry, my phones not cooperating with me, I never meant to if I did.

And fair enough on the Druids. I’d just like more class/race options in general myself.

1 Like

It was retconned to be a happy accident from when the World Tree that stood where Deathholm is had its roots contact the energy of the Sunwell.

The Runestones where also Retconned to be Arcane based and made by Magisters.

3 Likes

No worries. I’m exerting complete control with a computer.

2 Likes

sir retcon killed the belf druid.

2 Likes

This should be split up, with some of the elves that followed her returning to their homes once they finally get the chance, doesn’t make sense that all of them would abandon their families just because of an unrelated decision earlier (helping the alliance =/= splitting ties with Silvermoon in WC2 times)

C’mon, leave us some villians we can have a chance to kill off.

And Farstrider tattoos

How about some stuff that’s not all corrupted like? Combined with all the "And remove the void taint that the velves have, one could come to think you’ve got a bit of an agenda here.

2 Likes

They drank the blood in Draenor, and they were never really cured of the demonic corruption until Grom freed the entire race by killing Mannoroth , as what the link and Warcraft 3 described, when Thrall says "No old friend…you’ve freed us all upon Grom’s death in the cinematic. Not to mention the very following chapter where the intro text mentions it again as “Grom hellscream’s heroic sacrifice that finally freed the Orcish race from demonic corruption”.

They were never free of the blood rage of the demonic corruption until that event, so no, it was not “went demonic twice”, that’s a straight out lie.

Though of course, you’d ignore canon lore just because it disapproves your earlier lie about “the same demonic Orcs”. Not surprising.

What does honor have to do with the drinking of Mannoroth’s blood and later being set free from it exactly? It’s called redemption, and I did even mention honor in my previous post. Learn to read.

Just thinking of it, it’s interesting that a worgen is condemning a race for opening themselves up to corruption to fight back against an enemy they didn’t think they could defeat. Although I don’t think the orcs quite turned into uncontrollable rage monsters.

1 Like

Kind of related to this but part of me wishes they would have some scenario where the High Elves take control of Dalaran officially making it their capitol city. Idk how popular that would be but I sort of like the idea of the council of 6 being replaced by an Elven council of the Different Alliance Thalassian factions.

Alleria as the head of the council

Vereesa: Silver Covenant Rep

Umbric: Void Elf Rep

Auric Sunchaser: Outland High Elf rep

(unknown): Perhaps a new character as the Quel’Danil Rep

That would leave one rep short, unless you kept that as the rep for the Dalaran humans. I doubt they’d do that though but it could be something to make Dalaran more intriguing and give it the High Elf story.

8 Likes

Actually…

1. They were created at the Throne of Kil’jaden, there’s nothing in lore that says a flock of them couldn’t have flown the coop instead of going to Quel’danas.

We make the assumption that they just gorged on fel—but what of this is what they were commanded to do and some were following orders in fear of what may happen if they refused (likely death). We don’t know the full story and Blizzard could fenangle the lore easily.

1. More Felblood Elves have been created by a bloke on Darkmoon Island. This means that they can be made. Who’s to say they’re is not some Elven Hydra making more of them?

The thing I don’t get is why Felblood Elves are a hard no but San’layn are a yes when they’re both pretty evil.

3 Likes

Mmm sorry, I’m not the one thinking the orcs who drank mannoroths blood again aren’t the same orcs we can also play in game, they are, they didn’t all die with gromm, sorry you’re too biased to not understand the discussion to begin with, you’re so cute lol.

That it didn’t matter since they ended up being the same orcs driven to demonic madness and dishonor even without actually working for demons anymore :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:.

We’re a little angry tonight aren’t we, what’s wrong sweetheart, is getting past level 10 difficult?

1 Like

Not to mention, a Worgen trying to lecture anybody about “honor”, the race that left their entire human allies and kin get slaughtered by the same “evil demonic orcs” that he’s crying about instead of sending reinforcements, and shut their kingdom’s gate to everybody including refugees.

Something something glass walls.

1 Like

and i think felblood elves would be like any other thalassian. as soon as the sunwell turned on, they’d know it and feel it and likely be freed to choose their path. would be cool if you could customize for them and also inherit their height. you could feel the tauren’s pain then haha. help i’m stuck in this door and i cant get out.

3 Likes

Mmmmm running away and saving what you can is better than starting the massacre and then making a road with the bones of innocents isn’t it?

Gee wizz kiddo, it’s definitely past our bed time, we’re steaming tonight :rofl:

Imagine getting mad at a conversation you weren’t part of then pretending to be big shot orc know it all and still get the context of the discussion wrong :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Panicked wing flapping.

3 Likes