New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

You don’t have to redeem Felblood elves. You can just make more of them, they are one of the easiest “alternative” Blood Elves to recreate.

The hard part is justifying their existence within the Blood Elf community.

Alternatively there could be an allied race that absorbs all of the non void “corrupt” Blood Elves so they can be separate from the Blood Elven community and culture.

Wrong, Belves accepted help from questionable individuals cause they needed to fulfill a task: reach Outland, the “supposed” promised land. Only after getting to interact with thoise races elves realized they weren´t so bad as political allies.

This is VERY different from letting “muahahaha!!! me summon demon overlord!! me kill stupid elves living on Silvermoon -the losers-!!” individuals that we don´t even know if they´re currently alive ffs.

I draw the line in retarded lore, yes. And “Lightforged Felbloodleves” make Lightforged Undead Calia Menethil sound like the most coherent and vanilla thing ever.

THIS. Underlined comes especially troublesome after “A Moment in Verse” with Lor´themar condemning the Fel use.

Which would be easier to do frankly.

Which would make them playable how given that the felblood were all allied with kiljaeden and subsequently killed?
It would be better to make it a DH customization since, you know, they are made of fel.

What happened to my beautiful tentacle?! :scream: :sob:

oh interesting. that might work. but now i’m back to square one trying to come up with visually unique light based themes for snowsong’s request for normal, non dh/non dk belfs.

Totes no malicious suggestion, Broflake!! Pulling people from villain batted groups that actually tried to finish once and for all the surviving Belf population in their darkest our are surely what the fanbase of those elves deserve for customization options and wholly agreeable with the lore of the race!! /sarcasm

Why are you taking the effort from Snow´s hands? If she´s the one interested, then she should be the one brainstorming over it.

God forbid Void Elf fans want more void options. :roll_eyes:

she said no helfers were making light based suggestions. so i attempted it.

Not my point shadows my point was, it was construed pros support DR themes to be malicious. And I compared the situation to what pros see when certain people ask for more void themes. But you also left out the part where I said.

So while I feel you left that out, you’ll find I agree with you. In other words Void ideas are valid no matter who they are from, as are DR themes.

So why do they call themselves the Silver Covenant? :thinking:

I do hope for natural hair colors and the reduction of EE. That would be all I need in terms of void elf customization right now. Icing on the cake for me would be the option to toggle the tentacles on and off.

10 Likes

hehe

https://youtu.be/fYd9t59EtkU?t=23

I mained warlock back when that was added :frowning:

1 Like

silvermoon named after silverymoon in dungeons and dragons.

By Light it was purged.

Still hoping we see something soon about tattoo/warpaint options!

Also a lot of those hair styles devoided look pretty good. :+1:

5 Likes

oh i just saw this. i’m not trolling. belfs have received redeemed races who prior to the redemption, tried to genocide them. this has been the horde theme. if you’re willing to work within the horde framework, honorably, you’re welcome to join the horde, even if in your former lifestyle, you were a genocidal fel addict or a mind controlled zombie

other, non standard lighter but not necessarily light based, ideas:

belf fae form = boomkin, for botanist belf druids.
yes botanist druids. nature based magic using technology and nature.

thinking…

Yeah I agree. I guess I just haven’t seen people boasting about receiving new customizations in a negative manor. I would feel the same way about people boasting to high elf fans about about their blue eyed blood elves in a negative way as well.

I’m mostly referring to those who thrive off others not getting cosmetic options they’ve requested, which I find is really sad behavior.

Purple blood elves are purple blood elves, I don’t think this has anything to do with high elves being requested.
I really do believe the high elf skins for void elves probably slightly “subdued” the high elf crowd. But I am well aware that these void elves are still void elves, who were previously blood elves.
Therefore I will continue to support the addition of high elves.

But yeah, like I said, I am sure there are some folks who are only in it for the skins to resemble high elves, and are thrilled… and not the actual fact that high elves are still unplayable. I mean good for them if they’re happy!

Perhaps not, I won’t give up hope for those who want to play them though. Whether it’s in 10 years from now or never.

7 Likes

Except for the clan under Gromm who literally went back to working under Kil’jaden’s influence by drinking mannoroth’s blood…again.

Awww someones a cranky and toxic cause people don’t agree with your opinion on the direction of the story. :cry:

1 Like