New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

We have no reason to think otherwise either. Excepting what blizzard originally said.

Maybe. Maybe not. They might just do what they’ve seemingly done so far. All the AR’s are gettting the same treatment right now except for Velfs.

It is a curious question.

I know I’m reaching here, really I do, but does not the fact that Void Elves are getting any attention at all count as evidence that other AR’s might get some as well?

And didn’t Kul Tirans get some new stuff too?

1 Like

Yeah, treat me like the bad person. Funny people who misinterpret what I say and turn it around to make it sound like the complete opposite.

1 Like

I guess it begs the question if ARs should be given such attention before core races at all. And assuming we were seeing tons of things for the race we love then I’d be less concerned. It’s not a complaint on what we haven’t seen yet it’s a fear the dev time will touch up on VEs one with core races and again with ARs and BE customization is so far lack luster. That’s all, all I’m saying is if an announcement came tomorrow on new customization regarding Thalassian Elves, BEs should have that announcement, for an analogy VEs can have the announcement next week. We need a major wow moment for BEs and core races before ARs is all I’m saying.

Well some races haven’t even seen anything for their customization yet. All I saw for a while for nelves was potential hair colors but I didn’t assume that was all they were getting just because other stuff was being shown.

I am sure there will be plenty to love for belves, and what they have so far looks good to me as well.

STILL… WANT… THAT… HAIR :heart:

I am still curious to see what other customisations Nght Elves are going to get actually.

Depends on the quality of the new stuff… it´s equal to the core race A.K.A. regular humans or minor stuff like the eye customization everybody and their mother is gonna get?

Cause that´s like a MASSIVE difference.

I´m not “treating you like a bad person”, you literally went full temper tantrum back there with Lannister and the rest of us.

If you don´t like to be called upon your BS, feel free to put me on ignore, period.

2 Likes

I hope we get tattoos, and I still want a way to choose the color of markings individually from the hair, but I assume that will be implemented.

Devs didn´t say they were working on those other races. They said they were working on Belves as of right now. Which means datamining should be giving more positive results (and instead we have gotten fel green eyed Velves, rofl)

And the results for the Belf customization in comparison to the Human or the Nelf one are apalling. So yes, I´m worried of NB scenario 2.0 cause right now we shoould be getting a ton of relevant stuff designed with the Belf playerbase in mind. And so far, I have seen one eye color (blue) but nothing else people from what my fanbase legitimately asked for.

Heck not even the DR stuff that´s pretty lazy in itself…

No, you, and Lann is misinterpreting what I have been saying.

I have been saying, even I can quote it for you, customisations are an ongoing process. Yes, this is a thread about Void Elves and Blood Elves, but the fact is, people are acting like Blood Elves have gotten nothing, when they have actually recieved a few options.

But just because some people feel like they have gotten nothing does not mean Blizzard should drop everything they’re doing and only focus on that one race.

As Ion said:

What about Allied Race customizations?

For the initial release of Shadowlands, the focus is on the original races. Character customizations is an ongoing project and they’re never completely done.

Now, I wasn’t expecting to see the same skin colours on the Void Elves as to what the Blood Elves had, and are recieving, and I wasn’t expecting to see more eye colours too.

But Blizzard is trying to work around everything evenly for all the races in game so everyone can have something to look forward too.

2 Likes

maybe light forged felblood. redeemed felblood? I MEAN LOOK AT THIS. remove horns as redemption, lighten wings

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/501620-shadowsword-soulbinder.jpg

Well, can only hope. They’re doing very well with the Druid Forms customisations, but I feel that is going to say, we’re going to remove also some glyphs from the table as well.

Where did devs say they were working on exclusively belves right now?

1 Like

belf males have the longest hair in the game. i’ll take that with black hair color option for my velf. yepperoos.

They are working on core races first. And I’m in as I provided earlier many threads centered around other core races as well advocating for them there. BEs fall under core race. In fact it doesn’t matter what core race they work on next, any of them, but make sure the core races are taken care of for customization first like they promised, and in this thread specifically I reference BEs because it’s about BEs.

I would love to see every race, regardless of gender, have options to customize the lengh of there hair, then change to any style within that hair lengh. I know Blizzard can do something like this.

Probably because we already have demon hunters which fill the fel theme.

Demon Hunters sacrificed nothing. It is time for Warlocks to take back from the Demon Hunters.

I know that, but some of the core races haven’t seen much of anything either. I think people should ask for what they want, but acting like the sky is falling because all the options aren’t in at once is a bit dramatic. I seriously doubt what we’ve seen for belves so far is all they are getting.

2 Likes

I would imagine Blizzard wouldn’t have decided to do anything for Void Elves (or other allied races) unless they felt they had the time and resources available to do so. It’s possible (but still just a guess on my part), that due to Blizzcon’s cancellation, Blizzard found some extra time on their hands for Shadowlands development.

I had assumed that Blizzard would want to get Shadowlands out before Blizzcon, so if that was true, then that put a definitive deadline on release. With the cancellation however, they could conceivably push release back till December and unlock raids in January after the holidays. They also wouldn’t have to devote any time and resources to preparing anything to show about Shadowlands at Blizzcon thus leaving those devs free to do more work on Shadowlands proper.

I realize that this is all just speculation on my part, but I do have some small experience with game development. If my assumptions are correct, the cancellation of Blizzcon gained Blizzard at least a month of extra development time, if not more. Of course I could be entirely wrong and Blizzcon’s cancellation had no affect at all on Shadowlands development.

1 Like