New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Well, maybe of other colours too, so we don’t have to be exactly like an NPC. But some of the mogs NPC’s have, wish it could be allowed for players too.

4 Likes

Closest I could get:

5 Likes

to me your shoulders look teal maybe. but upon closer inspection in the armory they look more blue like a light pear of jeans.

Yeah, I don’t believe in being petty and immature about things like that. I believe that everyone should get customization that makes them happy. All options should make the list and be considered. I really love the Farstriders too and wish we could get that fantasy covered. If I could draw better, I’d show you how I want my Farstrider to look. I’m not sure how good red hair will look with what I’m imagining though. I’d love half shaved hairstyles and piercings too. Let us be wild, let us be undead and Dark, let us be magical and majestic! Woo!

5 Likes

It is easy to get as close to being a Priest of a Moon when all you need is the Mooncloth Robes

1 Like

Balesong…
Snowsong…

Are…are you sisters?

1 Like

Not at all, but we both have good taste. :wink:

I am keeping this one. She’s an undead.

1 Like

We need functional skirts too.

Need a lady Kilt, doesn’t have to be plaid/tartan. Seems Nelf appropriate.

4 Likes

Ye, we do need them.

2 Likes

if you mean in forum picture I can see what you mean about the teal on the shoulders, but yeah, if you look at the actual armor you can clearly see it’s blue, just a paler shade.

I even ran it through a bunch of color wheels and hex codes and it always comes up with some variation of blue color names like Morning Sky blue, Steel blue, Blue Celeste.

Exactly! If someone is going to take it upon themselves to speak for a race they aren’t going to play themselves, they should at least include all requests, and not just the ones that suit their agenda.

1 Like

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

No.

2 Likes

tHaTs nOt bLuE!1

2 Likes

Scottish Elves! I didn’t know I wanted or needed them but now…

1 Like

How rude sister. Clearly only one of us died to arthas when Quel’thalas was attacked.

3 Likes

Pfft, I don’t see a bow and arrows on her.
http://classic.battle.net/war3/nightelf/units/priestessmoon.shtml

WoWHead lies a lot. It wouldn’t surprise me.

pretty sure this is bait.

Me? Could have sworn I died later after seeking vengeance for our people. Where did I put our youngest sister anyway? Death has a way of muddling the brain.

3 Likes

That’s because lancelot missed his heal so we both died.

5 Likes