New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Do they convey a different theme like void elf skin do?

Cool,wasn’t talking about that now was I?

Yeah…and its a legitimate complaint.
So what is your point, besides pointing out my valid concerns? Or do you just like being contrarian?

Ohh no, no, I do see color! :hugs:

I only mix up yellow with very bright green and I have a hard time distinguishing between certain blues and violets/pinks/etc.

2 Likes

I think he might just have problems with certain colors like blues, and greens because he also thought Valeera’s eyes were blue. He might be able to see color, just differently from us. Edit welp, looks like he clarified that.

Which is why I suspect that guy was so convinced of himself despite what everyone else was trying to tell him.

2 Likes

So the natural world is pretty good then, besides maybe autumn?

Blue? I thought Valeera’s eyes were golden, but turned out to be green.

Yikes :grimacing:

3 Likes

I am laughing so hard right now XD

I’m not wrong if the multiple programs I used say grey then its grey. I’m not your mate either btw. I cant help it if you guys see blue for some reason. But that’s fine Stay in an odd state.

I have other people that say its grey as well. Or a storm grey with some bluish tint to it.

Oh, I thought we had a conversation and you jokingly implied that she was a high elf because she had blue eyes, so I went back and checked and saw them as green. Might’ve been gold, but it was a while ago.

Man, screw Valeera’s eyes, I want her transmog.

6 Likes

We no can have.

We can only have the bits and pieces us peasants are allowed.

1 Like

Blizzard seriously should consider turning prominent NPC outfits into transmog ensembles we can unlock through gameplay. Failing that I’d settle for it being in the cash shop. So long as I have some sort of access to nice looking outfits (and the footwear aren’t flat textured socks) I’ll be happy.

5 Likes

Mmm autumn in my country isn’t anything special to be fair :sweat_smile:

I once tried glasses that allegedly “fixed” my specific type of colorblindness and I have to say I didn’t like it. I like better the colors I see :joy:

Though I am able to distinguish between those colors I mentioned before if I increase the level of brightness for some reason (like, using a flashlight or something).

1 Like

:frowning: But who doesn’t like that whole red rogue vibe whole showing off the legs? And with those daggers too… Or are those swords :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I’m definitely not one of those people. I just really really like Dark Rangers and San’layn. I’ve always wanted to play as a Dark Ranger. None of my requests are done to spite any group. That’s petty and silly.

I’m also hoping they add Farstrider tattoos, Arcane Tattoos, braids, feathers, purple eyes for mages, damaged ears from battle, scars, and etc. Like I said, Belfs are more than just pretty and sophisticated. They’re my favorite race and while I want Dark Ranger options the most I would like to see more fantasies appealed to.

One of my toons is a Farstrider and I would love for her to rock the tatts, hair style and feathers in said hairstyle. She’ll also have blue eyes as I don’t think green or gold make sense for her. I am happy that people who wanted blue eyes got them (heck I’m gonna use them) I just want Dark Ranger stuff too.

Actually, if you talk to Dark Ranger Velonara after the forming of the new Horde council, she says this:

Greetings, .

These are interesting times.

Player: I see you remained in Orgrimmar.

We dark rangers were fiercely loyal to Sylvanas. We trusted her… followed her commands.

It is clear that our loyalty was never truly reciprocated.

Some of my sisters and brothers have chosen to remain at the Dark Lady’s side. I, and many others, have not.

<Velonara’s expression becomes steely. Determined.>

I refuse to be a slave to this torment.

Both the sin’dorei and Forsaken are my kin. I stand with them, and with the Horde.

So only a select few Dark Rangers remained loyal to Sylvanas after her betrayal. Many of them remained Horde loyal.

10 Likes
1 Like

“Skimp-mogs” and showing skin is bad…

:upside_down_face:

Not saying I want skimpy armor… but it would be nice to have more armors like npcs. cough Nelf achers/sentinel’s. Tyrande’s dress… and so on.

4 Likes

I know you’re a liar because every single color dropper tool I have used has said the follow

“Steel blue”
The only parts that are grey are the absolute darkest parts of the robe, but the mass majority is categorized as “blue”.
So you’re either lying, or you’re acting dishonest. Either way it doesnt look good for you.

1 Like

Mmm :thinking: I don’t recall that. I only remember once discussing with other posters (I think you were one of them) that all Blood Elves were gaining golden eyes regardless of their class, and an example of that was Valeera (cause I see her eyes as golden, not green, unless I increase the screen’s brightness level).

And then you guys made me realize that, no, her eyes are green not golden :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I flew this idea over in the San’layn thread and people seemed to like it.

I think the best way to implement San’layn and Dark Ranger options would be to have to have the Red Eyes and Undead Skin be separate options and to have San’layn Bat-like Ears and Fangs be a linked option.

Then you can chose to be a Fresh Slain Dark Ranger, a Fresh Slain San’layn, or a Full Dead looking Dark Ranger/San’layn.

6 Likes

Are you the only one that can see, and talk to these people? Because as of now, you’re the only one in an odd state considering no one here agrees with you, nor have any of the programs we’ve run the colors through either.

So as Broflake said, you’re either lying to save face, or you simply can’t admit when you’re wrong.

I’ve also seen you advocating for those themes for some time, and I’ve never seen you use them in a negative context either. Again, I have zero gripes about them being added as a customization, or even an allied race, but I do have a problem with people trying to use theme as if they’re the only options worth making any list.

2 Likes