New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

I tried making a thread about this a few months back. Didn’t get a ton of traction… but think it would be simply amazing. So many helms go unused. :disappointed:

10 Likes

Do blizzard threads have a cap?

10char

1 Like

Cool. Thank you.

Do you want me to quote every single post where it sounds like it?

What does every other thread have to do with this. In this thread, the way your post is coming out is your asking Blizzard to prioritize the Blood Elves customisations over everything else.

Link one post where I have said Blizzard to not give the Blood Elves any customisations.

1 Like

I think it’s because its kinda hard to realize just how impactful it would be unless its actually seen, implemented.

It really sucks to lose our long hair whenever we wear a hood but Valeera, Alleria, and Sylvanas have all this beautiful hair cascading down the front of their hoods.

7 Likes

I never knew how much I needed this until now.

It’s one of the reason I never wear a headpiece unless it’s some tiny crown :confused:

3 Likes

I wish some hoods or hats wouldn’t change the hair style to actually hide it. Some do ruin the feel of the hair, and make it feel like we have really short hair.

3 Likes

-ish, though it doesn’t always work right.

That’s because their hood specifically has hair built into it.
Ours doesnt.

It will show more if there are deleted posts

1 Like

Can I get that hood as a mog? :drooling_face:

2 Likes

NPC only. Not allowed to be pretty with hair

LIES. We all should show off our pretty hair.

1 Like

It’s almost like Blizzard realized just how bland the hoods and headpieces are when they designed those npcs.

If only they could extend that line of thinking to player charactersas well. There would be far less catching up to do in terms of customization if they didnt constantly restrict things to npcs.

3 Likes

Yeah…because…
if void elves get void skins and regular skins, but blood elves only get regular skins, then that isn’t fair treatment.
Not sure how this is so difficult for you to grasp.

1 Like
  1. Blood Elves have got extra skin colours options
  2. I have not once said no to Blood Elves getting either San’layn or Dark Ranger customisations.
  3. You’re the one who acts like I am speaking of unfairness when you were the one in this thread complaining about Void Elves getting skin colours.
4 Likes

Tbf I do see it grey. Perhaps turquoise, but not blue.

But then again I’m colorblind so :man_shrugging:t2:

:sob: :sweat_drops:

2 Likes

Which convinces (and worries me) even more that he might be color blind. :grimacing:

2 Likes

I truly am sorry. The world is so beautiful with color. Have you tried the glasses that are supposed to help? :frowning:

2 Likes