New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

I do too! But anyone who wants to wear it in order to match their mog is going to find their options severely limited.

Personally I would love longer-hairstyles, and possibly even hoods designed for elves where their hair cascades from the front like many elven npcs. Maybe even an option for Belves and Velves to choose how their hair reacts to head pieces, like a secondary hair option.

6 Likes

So much this.

Except nothing has been done for Void Elves yet. And only in this thread, they said Void Elves are going to get Blue Eyes and share the same skin colours too.

1 Like

They could get a mile by just giving females access to the male hairstyles.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/e17f2cb8bd2e815a1f29ab3c945b3f50/tumblr_pa48614pkb1wxqoc4o1_1280.png

3 Likes

I would love to see longer hair styles, not just for one race, but all races. :smiley:

Or maybe an option to customize the lengh of the hair.

I thought you mained night elves since tbc?

I thought you said no one?
besides by this logic, void elves didnt have many people advocating for them to have pale skins either.
I am seeing a lot of ā€œI can say this and it can be true, but no one can do the same.ā€

3 Likes

The Void Elf reveal in this thread alone is a very big dealā€¦ and one a lot of people are happy for. The only thing I see is its been said core races will be first, and an AR has had a second theme added to them before the core race it parallels so I hope Blizzard sees this and adds stuff to BEā€™s before they continue with more VE stuff, that is all.

1 Like

And your asking for Blizzard to prioritize one race over everything else.

1 Like

I mean I feel like I could find quotes from other threads and it would make no difference. I just gave two from this one.

She isnā€™t interested in doing a fair comparison. I would leave it be

2 Likes

That is rich coming from someone who complained about Void Elves getting the same skin colours options as the Blood Elves.

2 Likes

No. This thread specifically is about Blood Elves, and Void Elves. The customization roll outs right now are for Core races, so its not a stretch to in the context of Void Elves and Blood Elves, point out that the core race shouldnā€™t have to share attention time for customizations with the AR when ARā€™s are supposed to come later.

1 Like

I think every race should be given an option to select a secondary hair theyā€™ll use when wearing certain pieces of headgear, instead of instantly becoming bald-headed.

It could easily be a barber feature that you could cycle through when selecting a hairstyle.

11 Likes

You should look at how you post. It all comes down tooā€¦

ā€œBlizzard, please prioritize the Blood Elves customisations over everything elseā€.

2 Likes

That would be some really cool customization!

1 Like

Snowsong, you sure do know how to tease a girl.

3 Likes

Yepā€¦Nelves and Belves, Nelves on Moon Guard and Belves on WrA (Alliance and Horde RP server respectively). I love Elves and have also loved and mained them bothā€¦you can main more then one race lmfao

Even now I have a 120 Belf version of my Priest main on WrA that I try to keep outfitted and geared too.

Youā€™re misrepresenting what I am saying. And for reference you act like because I want the core race of BEā€™s to be prioritized during core race customizations over VEā€™s Iā€™m saying all races. But speaking of all races where are you showing support in other threads?

Heres a few Iā€™ve posted in and youā€™re not there, Iā€™ve never seen you in other race customization threads, yet youā€™re acting like Iā€™m telling Blizzard to disregard all else for Blood Elves?

1 Like

He hasnā€™t said that at all. I am not sure why you insist on claiming he has when he has clarified this matter with you several times. If you arenā€™t going to speak with him honestly, maybe you should leave him alone.

6 Likes

SHE LOOKS SO GOOOOD

Iā€™m rlly surprised by how much Iā€™m liking dark skin and black hair and yellow or blue eye combosā€¦

My Nelf Priest might be a shadow priest and use them :smiley:

2 Likes