New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Are y’all talking about the long messy half up half down ponytail Ariana-grande inspired amazing-ness one? :eyes:

1 Like

Lann, the Blood Elves have gotten plenty of customisations. Got to remember, at the end of the day, it is Blizzard who have the final say on what some of the customisations do get added. We can request, doesn’t mean we’re all going to get what we want.

1 Like

Ye

1 Like

I mean if they would put in more resources and do both, I’d ofc agree. It’s just something that Blizzard have not recently shown to be doing as much.

mine says blue.
So does the RGB

Its a weird hill to die on and lie about.
RGB values state blue.
Everyone else sees blue.
you’re wrong mate

Why do you keep pushing this narrative when many BE fans feel lack luster / not been shown the attention deserved considering this is the core race customization period?

The customizations are lack luster and lacking all over the forums BE players are kind of saying the same thing. If you disagree fine but don’t invalidate others feelings on the topic.

2 Likes

And you’re acting like you speak for every Blood Elf player or fan. Dude, you’re unhappy with all the customisations the Blood Elves have recieved, that is only you.

But as I said, everything, from everyone, that we all request for, does not mean everything is going to get added.

Yep, this one.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/435001891026632705/722918271556255854/image0.jpg

I do want for my Void Elves :smiley: :heart:

1 Like

Yeah, I fear that they truly believed the players would lose their minds over those belf cosmetics, when honestly they aren’t really innovative or interesting compared to what we’re seeing on other races.

Is it bad to have more options? Certainly not, but if the idea is to better compete with the customization options in other MMOs, they’ve missed the shot entirely. Especially when they stoked our interest during the original SL reveal by saying they were working on 50+ new options for belves.

At this point I’m sure he knows he’s wrong, so let’s not rub it in and force him to come back to save face by rolling down the hill and dying in a swamp instead.

1 Like

I mean as a Blood Elf player since TBC myself I am over the moon with these new options, but that’s because I mainly play cloth-wearing classes and like to RP very elegant/pretty/regal Elves so the plethora of silver and gold jewelry options is amazing to me.

But I completely understand that other people aren’t into that and can’t wear super revealing mogs so won’t even see this stuff half of the time, so I get that they may feel dissapointed and want different stuff they can actually enjoy.

That being said, the Blood Elfs HAVE gotten just as much stuff as the other core races like Night Elves and Tauren and Draenei have gotten. But I still am more than happy to advocate for more stuff like tattoos, arcane scars, more hair (for everyone!), and Dark Ranger options!

Also I really think it’d be in everyone’s best interest to share hair assets amongst races. Give Void Elfs, Blood Elfs, Humans, Nightborne, and Kul Tirans etc. all the same Hair Options. It wouldn’t take long and would expand all of their options by like 40 options. They’d still look unique as races, especially with the new stuff being added to make everyone very unique.

In ESO every race can use the same hair but they are all still very easy to tell apart.

5 Likes

Honestly i prefer the black wings the felblood elves have.
I’d really of preferred blood elf demon hunters have those instead of the generic bat wings of illidan.

maybe we will get a glyph in the future? one can dream…

No I said its an opinion on the forums, go into other threads and fact check for yourself. But BE customization is felt to be lacking by a lot of BE fans. I didn’t say every BE fan, but yeah BE fans want more from the customization reveals. You’re acting like that is in direct opposition to you or something why I have no idea.

Okay, so every time you request something does someone come in and say what you’re saying? As a matter of fact I have never seen you say this pros asking for HE stuff for VE’s despite it not being AR customization time.

2 Likes

This is the style and color I am going with for Avarie.

https://imgur.com/bvz1RBv

3 Likes

uhhh, a number including myself have complained. Not sure where you are getting this idea

3 Likes

I mean, we’ve always had jewelry, and bracelets in-game. At least Night elves, tauren, and Draenei are being given innovative options that actually effect their models. Like flowers, and leaves they can toggle on and off in their hair (Belves cannot toggle off the jewelry in their hair)

It just seems like more thought and effort went into those customizations than Blood elves, where as the thought process was “Let’s just add more jewelry” which isn’t very creative at all. Especially when players have been asking for things like braids, and tattoos for ages. It’s not about quantity, but the quality, and thought being put behind them.

I love that one too!

some people posting in this thread does not mean a lot of people on the forums.

Gosh, as I said several times, customisations are an ongoing process. More should be added in future builds.

Everyone else does it. People even go further with toxicity. Jeez.

The hairstyle with the crown is so pretty! I hope they do one without the crown as well! Options are good.

1 Like

I hope so.

1 Like

Okay so go fact check in other threads, because it is a feeling of melancholy / unhappiness from lacking BE customization among BE fans, I have seen it and I’ve talked to people, you’re acting like this is made up and just me.

It is, and in this thread about BEs and VEs I hope Blizzard realizes enough has been done for VE’s for the time being, as this is the core race customizations time they said.