New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Very yes, all for this. I am more than happy to share our non-tentacled hairstyles with y’all. :+1:

4 Likes

Dont use a. Night time picture :man_facepalming:

I used pics from wowhead and pics from her profile. Both showed up as blue to me.

2 Likes

I just said that I didn’t? I used it from WoWhead, and my character profile.

Wowhead showed up to be 40% grey to be exact. Hers showed up as blue in the dark.

Okay, I’m done with humoring this guy’s denial, everyone is telling him he’s wrong and he’s still convinced of himself. Look up “Blue Celeste” and you can see it’s the exact same shade as my robe.

Moving on.

3 Likes

Not for me. Even the dark areas, up close is a navy blue.

2 Likes

I guess Procreate must be color blind too :woman_shrugging: lolol

Also, are you gonna use the new vine hair accessory? o:

3 Likes

100% yes! I love the nelf customizations so far!

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, I am pretty jealous of the new nelf options… actual effort and time clearly went into those… unlike belf bracelets… lol

1 Like

Oh, I am happy to share Void Elf hair styles with the Blood Elves.

There is only a couple of things I would like to see. Guess everyone can guess what they are.

I am so jealous because of that one hair style :rofl:

1 Like

I’m a fan of the jewelry we have seen but to be fair I wasn’t expecting to see it for both genders and if it’s useable on males too I will be very happy. But it is lackluster as far as something to add.

I like some of the belf stuff so far, but I really want some tattoos for them as well, I like the bracers myself, but they aren’t a good replacement for tattoos. I also want scar options, and more ear adornments for all the elves.

Which one? There are three that I love!

Except the new jewelry for the most part is extremely lack-luster, and honestly you can find bracelets in-game anyways. I just hope they’re not like “Well, here are all the new belf options you get for Shadowlands!” When there are so many better options out there that could be realized.

edit
and the fact that they’re gold… which is the HARDEST color to match with other golds in the game. They don’t even work with the gold on my mog. lol

3 Likes

This, scrap the body jewelry and replace it with proper tattoos.

2 Likes

Assuming it leads to more ear pieces for both genders, and I do love the crown hair style for the guys I forgot what the female version looked like but we both getting it and I love it.

But yeah my whole thing is I’m not happy with BE customizations being so lacking so I hope for more too.

If we get Dark Ranger customization I hope for tear customization like Sylvanas has someone brought up and varying levels of shades of course.

Tattoos for Farstriders and Magister types.

And more hairstyles! For both genders!

And I’m big on some NB like ear customization for both genders too. I really want this bit.

3 Likes

Or…both? Why do they need to get rid of all the jewelry styles and colors they added when they can just ALSO add tattoos?

Also Snowsong isn’t there silver versions of every jewlery option and bracelet?
0-o

3 Likes

Ugh, I gotta go scrolling through the spoilers channel on discord to find it…

1 Like

They don’t have to scrap it, because I imagine some people are creative enough to make it work, but Blizzard needs to put more imagination into Belf customization than that.

The bracelets are just the biggest offender of laziness.

I would like it, but again, it really restricts a players choice in mogs when jewlery is given multiple colors, which really clash with any mog that don’t use both. This was even brought up by Perculia and a few others who were around when it was datamined.

Gold is notoriously hard to match in WoW too because it feels like every single piece uses different undertones that throw it off from other gold pieces of armor entirely. Sometimes it’s yellow gold, sometimes it’s rose gold, sometimes it’s a redder gold, and if you try to use them together you look like you fell out of a thrift store.

It’s sad because I love the hairstyle with the Tiara, but I can’t use it because the gold is more saturated, with a green gem. So if I want to use that hairstyle I have to find a gold and green mog that matches it.