New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

The Silver Covenant occasionally wear it under their tabards too, and I personally love that set. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I guess it just came off like you were skeptical or against Dark Ranger themes because you feel some HE fans would consider it a victory. That just feels like spiting a lot of BE fans too though I’d say so what if some HE fans have a weird view, if it advances things for BE fans I would just ignore it. I fall into fans of both but I’m a BE fan first, most of why I support HEs on Alliance is because I imagine if we didn’t have BEs I’d be rather annoyed too.

But I do hope they include them, thematically for a second theme, personally for myself, and for the BE fans who really would love it.

Hopefully what you said about it being easy for them to do remains true if so that does give me more hope than not.

2 Likes

This is the Alliance version of Kemnebi’s set.

I think it would look fine on a High Elf.

1 Like

Lance has the Leather version on his Horde Rogue atm, along with Homecoming Wrap. :wink:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/tichondrius/jaythe

this is hyperspace. check armory, ignore belt lol
i think thats farstrider-y. isnt it?

well he looks alot better in it than the female version. :innocent:

Yeah, the Leather versions of the shoulders are bigger. They’re too big on female belves/velves with the rest of the set.

wowzers. thats fantastic

I honestly wouldn’t have said anything if these lists didn’t seem to exclusively revolve around corrupting themes, when there are so many others we could easily explore.

This is the High elf illusion I commonly use when I do battlegrounds, dungeons and raids because it’s funny. lol

~https://imgur.com/a/Nf1g1GW

1 Like

Since my Undead Warlock was questing with my brother’s Rogue, I tossed Windchanneler’s on him for a laugh.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/tichondrius/greer

I mean so what are you saying to BE fans who want the Dark Ranger and San’layn themes desperately?

Idk it just feels off to me because I really didn’t like blue eyes but I’m happy for you and others at the end of the day. So it feels like because the theme isn’t what you want you’d invalidate BE fans who do like it just because pro HE fans want to help us get them too.

That being said I hope we see some BE stuff like soon.

4 Likes

From MMO-C forum: how void elf hair styles would look like if there was an option to just hide the tentacles. It’s better than I expected.

From best to worst option, IMO: Braid/Tentacle toggle > Hide tentacles > Hair texture over tentacles.

16 Likes

AND IF We’re gonna start asking for gear to be made playable can we PLEASE ask for this gorgeous robe.

~https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/wowpedia/5/5d/High_Elf_Mage-Priest.jpg

I know we have it in red, and white but the blue and gold version look so nice.

Those people have been asking for those themes since forever, it’s not like they were using those themes to insult and attack blood elf players and then suddenly switched their tune the moment the velf skin colors were released. The difference is I doubt the motivation behind the posts from some helf posters I’ve seen participate in that sort of behavior in the past.

Again, I have no problem with it, but it rings false from the mouths of people who were running around the forums trying to disprove the possibility of even gold eyes with posts like “You’re fel-tainted! You’re never going to get cleansed!”

1 Like

To be fair I think you’re describing how a lot of Pro HE fans feel about antis who are asking for more Void options on VEs to undo any of these new customizations.

In both cases I don’t think either side means ill will by it though.

But yeah I have wanted Dark Ranger stuff since forever, but I view the support from the HE community as a good thing. But it’s neither here nor there as we still haven’t seen anything on it anyways. But BE customization to this point does feel lacking.

6 Likes

Been doing that quite consistently. Sad thing is, I even want stuff REMOVED (please God, bury that cancerous body jewerly cause it was awful AF), I became dissapointed over the ear size now that it isn´t a global elf thing (seems more like a "lul, let´s put it just to copy-paste onto Velf so they can RP a half-elf; ergo something done NOT for Belves but for their copy cat Alliance AR) and merely 3 new hairstyles + one eye color seem VERY underwhelming.

share your wishes on the thread.
customizations
classes
mogs

That’s a little unfair considering you’re void elves and we’re not fel elves, or vampire elves. It’s not like we’re unsuitable themes for void themes on void elves themselves, heck the most vocal community on more void themes are Void elf players who feel like their race is behing hijacked with options they feel are entirely inappropriate for their race.

If you honestly believe no one is doing it because it suits their agenda, I’m sorry but I find that staggeringly naive, but you’re welcome to have your own opinion.

Again I never once said that everyone who wants it only wants it to be spiteful, merely that idea of good will rings false from the mouths of the ones I’ve seen using those very themes as a form of insult to attack the blood elf players in the past.

2 Likes

Itd be blue and silver armor btw not blue and gold.

Why? I’m wearing blue and gold right now. Heck most of my sets are blue and gold. lol

Because high elfs rocked blue and silver mostly.