New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

tattooes have been discussed and suggested. farstriders are already there. your starting gear is basically farstrider. remember it?

But as I pointed out to Hyper, people have been asking for many other themes for far longer like Farstrider customizations that include tattoos, and braids. It doesn’t feel like an act of good will to pitch themes you’ve commonly used in the past to belittle and attack them over.

i always thought the felblood elves looked cool in the sunwell with their eagle wings.

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve seen a single helf customization post that included tattoos, and braids, or any farstrider customization. And you can’t mog your starter gear because they’re not green anymore.

I love their wings.

Fel is good.

2 Likes

They should remake that starter gear in HD for transmog

If you want to pay an arm, and a leg you can get some starter sets, but because they’re discontinued they’re super rare, and like you said, severely outdated. It would be nice to get some up-to-date starter stuff.

But better yet I would like themes for Blood elves we know already exist, yet simply haven’t been implemented into the game yet.

1 Like

Everyone should be more upset with the worgen, as they are going to have the most new customization options in the game by a landslide.

Farstrider customization to me is just tattoos maybe some new hairstyles. And seems easy for them to do.

I personally am vocal about DR stuff because it’s a second set of skins and a new eye color etc, and I and many others want them. So I feel the fight for them is a bit harder than Farstrider stuff that’s just my take though.

2 Likes

yeah you can but ya gotta go to bloodmyst isle and hunt a belf rogue rare, and she’ll drop either the green and gold mail shirt, the red and yellow leather shirt or the red robe. then ya gotta get the red and yello leather legs from that ghostlands quest, leather belt and gloves in outlands from…forget the name of the mobs that drop them. theres a nearly identical outlands set but doesnt have the farstrider swirly bits

Blizz is like, “Nope, take these ear options and body jewlery”

1 Like

Maybe but this the BE VE thread.

yep thats the one. you can get the red and yellow shirt from bloodmyst. that shirt from outlands is maroon and yellow.

so pants from ghostlands
shirt from bloodmyst
boots, belt and gloves from outlands

tadaa. well if you’re a leather wearer its tadaa.

Ya I know but I just realized they are getting all of the new human options as well as the new worgen options. Cant they make them more unique they are Gilnean not human.

I mean, many of these things are easy to do, but something about helfers seeming to exclusively pitch themes they’ve used to attack a playerbase rings false to me, and many others. It’s not to say that’s the intention from all of them, but I know a good few who’ve made their disdain for blood elves common enough knowledge to say that I doubt it’s being done out of any good will.

And I think it will take more work to actually design, and implement new Farstrider themes than to apply a Dark ranger theme with a blueprint that already exists within the game. Those customizations would require very little work to be made playable.

2 Likes

yeppers. hehe
and the bonechewer boots, belt and gloves.

Well Hunters wear mail, and the only starter mail set would require you to hunt the discontinued starter set that sells for an arm and a leg, and that’s only if you can find it. Other armor classes you can’t even complete, or simply don’t exist.