New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

'Cause 30 minutes is all Lorithyn needs, right? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 Likes

It should be. I almost gave him only 5 minutes.

1 Like

I can’t get into M+. Though to be fair I’ve never tried em.

I’m more the grind to Combatant on a pair of undergeared Warriors in 2s kind of player.

Well the thing is it’s not just the aesthetic it’s the HE wayfarer lore that makes it a decent compromise to people.

4 Likes

5 minutes?
That would be more like:

3 Likes

Only unique bit I’m looking for is something to give blood elves the missing void skins and eyes. Red eyes dark Ranger skins, balance.

You can RP one who doesn’t. On either side.

That ending is the perfect representation of Avarie and I lol

Well how about that! Guess this is the true compromise to come out of Helf threads!

…Aaaaand nvm

I assure you I’m quite the endurance man.

5 Likes

Like my Mag’har. I can pretend he’s from Outland, until I do a /silly or something.

Or a Wildhammer.

Speaking of Reno, I saw this art someone did for sprites of Reno and Rude:
https://i.imgur.com/OpNM7wZ.png
Can you imagine a Final Fantasy sprite fighter?

2 Likes

Tbf, I don’t recall any Dwarf voice lines that go “I’m a Bronzebeard”, but yeah more or less.

Closest I can think off the top of my heads:
Ah, winter. Yes, winter.

1 Like

No counter offer? So you agree to those terms?

M+ is easy. Just do as I say and you’ll live.

1 Like

Tempting… all I want is for Reno to be happy though. Does he agree to these terms?

Well, after BfA we Hordies rather not get ANYTHING the ignoramus writting this game can use for future villain batting (this + already existing, just not available for ALL classes is why I see the Dark Ranger customization petition as pathetic AF. Literally the least effort)… and “Felblood Blood Elves” seem like a perfect recipe for the MoP 3.0.

1 Like

I feel like a piece of Hawkstrider meat stuck between a Lion and a Nightsaber sometimes.

3 Likes

That’s what I keep saying.
Although giving Void Elves more hair color and hairstyle options that Blood Elves have would be thwarting that.

my current velf is pale - pale blue but still pale. i want human skin colors. the high elf theme is nearly pure white. i dont want that but some helfers do. i want a nice healthy tan. all my belfs are tanned except 1 and i have like 10 belfs.

1 Like

rEd OnEs Go FaStEr!