New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

Well, and therefore you go blood elf for it.
It gives you reason to roll certain characters and races.
Same for classes. Its a good thing.

I SWEAR TO GOD!

1 Like

Unless Felblood Elves come with adorable little batwings and mini horns, idc.

2 Likes

its almost like you didnt read the op hehe

2 Likes

My Goblin Frost Mage can help them out! :ice_cube: :snowflake: :cloud_with_snow: :boom:

1 Like

Hyper
im deleting your cookies.

You still owe me two cookies.

You have any Horde you’re doing M+ on? I haven’t been playing Alliance this patch.

I’d post my Felblood concept art but blizzard might get offended by male nips. Sooooo.

I’m confused as to why he’s saying he’s never seen a pro-helfer be against blood elf customization when they would commonly bombard and derail any thread that asked for things like tattoos, or braids for their belves.

Which is likely why most helfers only seem interested in pitching corrupted themes for blood elves despite their Sunwell being half light magic and half arcane.

I will share if it will make you happy.

2 Likes

I made a lazy mockup for Light based options.
https://i.imgur.com/ZbXhLyR.png

Do you think they will open up the new character creation menu and race options for pre-patch or shadowlands launch?

Deleted them.

Aguni and Itoldyouso both do M+.
Mandelion less so

Just feel free to add me on Discord and hit me up. If im motivated that day ill rush you through it all

1 Like

ask what you want. ask now now now. cause now’s the time to ask. i am not asking for sanlayn, felblood and dark rangers to spite you. i’m asking for those for belfs because belf fans tell me thats what they want. if you want light themes, ask. explain. show art even. do something besides blame helfers

2 Likes

I do love the light runes, but I wouldn’t go with yellow skin as that looks more sickly. Those runes would look nice with fairer skin tones.

I was going for golden, and I failed.

I might be able to help on this guy or one of my huntturds.

1 Like

I sometimes forget that death knights feel pain if they don’t inflict it onto other people :frowning:

Agreed. I hope blizzard gives more diversity to the races and don’t focus on just one theme per race.

2 Likes

Its hard to do golden colors

We should do an all demon hunter party with a paladin

2 Likes