New Customization Options for Blood Elves and Void Elves

It is a bummer for those of us who don’t care for the void theme. If I get my red hair and a way to alter EE or disable the visual I’ll be mostly okay with letting it go.

Unless one of those other High elves decided to go follow Alleria…

In other words…
You’re looking for a way to avoid the void?

3 Likes

Then they would become High Elf Wayfarers.

I was referencing ones who didn’t.

What’s the difference? They take their story with them.

2 Likes

You can only be a High Elf who embraces the Void, not one who rejects it. Again, better than nothing, but not the full package deal.

I’m happy enough with it personally.

1 Like

you hear/read this from a dev? if so you need to get busy and ask for unique belf stuff, now, while they’re in customization mode.

now now now. hehe.
noww.
now.

3 Likes

Yes please. I am still hoping we get our own high elves and horde gets a race too, san’layn would fit.

1 Like

In terms of San’layn/Dark Ranger customziation, even something like this would be better than nothing:
https://i.imgur.com/FWKN5YR.png

5 Likes

This would be nice, but I think on this front:

Another day of elf shenanigans.

4 Likes

I getcha, I’m not the biggest fan of the void theme either. It always seemed like the laziest possible way to make them physically different

I wouldn’t worry about EE too much though. Admittedly I’d turn the visual effect off if I could, but our characters always get weird visuals in combat. As a warrior using Avatar turns me gold-ish, makes me big and happens every minute or so. I don’t much care for it, but I’m not too concerned with what I look like while fighting

1 Like

/flirt

Another day in paradise now that you’re around…

Actually, it’s growing on me. Wait, what’s that in my hair!?

1 Like

Don’t flirt with my Reno!

1 Like

Fans tailfeathers. :peacock:

He’s mine, Avarie.

That’s a good point are people playing Void Elf Warriors looking like High Elves who have EE turned off gonna suddenly start requesting Avatar to not make their char turn bigger and stonier?

1 Like